Best Full Backs On The Game?

• Thread starter Thread starter timmsy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 36K

timmsy123

Reaction score
Played quite a few saves with a variety of PL and other top European teams and have always seemed to struggle in the full back department, who are the best available RB and LB's on the game which are buyable? Obviously Ramos and Danny Alves are probably the best RB's but there's no chance of signing them so whos the best full backs that are available?

I was gonna say Glen Johnson but he's not really that buyable, Filipe is a good one ckeck him out

bale, vargas and dodo are all great left backs who become top stars.

darijo srna and rafinha are good right backs, rafael becoems great with regualr games

i said srna, plus hes not a natural left back

Darijo Srna is better than all of these

No, he was on football manager 2009. on 2010 he is not that good there is loads of better players then him.

Are you Croatia by any chance.?

Sergio Ramos in 2010 isnt as good as he is in 2009/Irl as Arbeloa is rated more stars then Ramos.

I have signed Dodo before actually but only went 3 seasons in so didnt give him time to reach his potential, i also think Diego Renan is a good right back?

i do not rate dani alves but by far the best in my opinion is gael clichy on LB all ways peformes well week in week out, at Rb macion gd so is davide santon but for me richards is the best RB and maybe zapata as they also cover CB

i agree its very difficult to sign fullbacks, Forren is a quality left back for mid table teams..

If you can break the bank go for Maicon!
Failing that younger players are always your best bet,Santon's great and Micah Richards is prob best of the lot?

i always liked bale, but i usually buy jeremy helan and i also really like micah richards

i managed to buy santon for 30 mil pound at the start of 2nd season. rafael is doing great too. and i signed srna for free as his contract runs out at shakhtar. not for long term though as he's turning 29-30 at that time.
as for left back, definitely bale. dodo is another potential world class player though. but in my game, arsenal sold clichy to man city for around 15 mil pound. u also might get insua for less than 10 mil pound.
cheers mate.

best: philip Lahm - hard to get tho

youth : micah richards, and gareth bale

easy to get : vargas from peru and darijo srna are both available for around 17 million euro.

I got Sagna for 26.5m on my first season with Man City. 3/4 the way through first season and has been really solid, rating of 7.48 with 5 assists and no goals unfortunately. Obviously not an out and out attacking full back but he still provides good support and can run all day if thats what your after.

Try to get Maicon or Sergio Ramos..but you will also do good with Srna, M.Richards, Sagna or Corluka
For a left back like for a right one, try to get A.Cole or Lahm but you won'tmiss a thing with Evra, Clichy, Abidal..but Criscito and Bale become very good and Dodo and Fatic could be even better with enough first team apps

Marco Motta, Felipe, Antunes, Ivan Obradovic - Partizan, Fabian Monzon, Kolarov, Stefan Radu, Cesar Azipulcieta, Evra, Lahm, Dirk Marcellis, Maxwell, Khalid Belahrouz, Marcelo, Rafinha...

Back