Best Full Backs On The Game?

• Thread starter Thread starter timmsy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 36K
glad to see Dodo getting talked up so much, I got recommended him by my scouts and bought him. Pretty much straight away every team in the land was putting in bids for him of twice what I payed.

I rejected all, increased his contract and after a bit of tutoring from Maxwell I've loaned him out to Spurs where he has won 3 young player of the month awards and is averaging 7.7 as well as scoring a few goals.

At the same time I bought a right back though I can't remember his name, he also received a lot of bids also and Liverpool loaned him but he's not played much. (I'll update later to make this additional paragraph not so worthless!)

I once had Dodo in 2013 he had a 14.5 mil value (H)

I think the way he's playing Spurs would give me that for him but I'll definatley be having him back to compete with Abidal and Maxwell for top spot as Left Wing Back. Both have been outstanding but are getting a bit older now so he'll have to wait a bit and fight for a place.

quick search on google says Corinthians.

Though all the news reports that came up on google also said Man Utd have bought him and he will be arriving in February. Didn't know about that if it indeed true. I can't remember if I got him from Corinthians or from Man Utd, he was recommended by one of my scouts.

If you fail to find him at Corinthians try Brazil youth squad.

Cost me less than 3 million when I got him in 2010.

Signed Dodo for my new UTD save, he come in January i think or may be in the summer not too sure, he's my long term replacement for Evra, i've also found a couple of other full backs that got recommended to me that have high potential, they are:

-Giammarco Corsino (17, Rb, starts off at Palermo signed him for £2.7mill)
-Jurgen Postma (16, Lb, starts off at Heracles signed for £975k)
-Maxime Poundje (17, starts off at Bordeaux signed for £1.4mill)

Also on the subject of young players in general, has anyone ever signed Felix Kroos or Clement Grenier?

Lahm is the best of the bunch, then there are the obvious one like alves and maicon.

Youth wise, its micah richards, santone, boateng, mattock, opare
Then less obvious ones, Corchia, Ansaldi*,

Lastly, Marcelo from Real Madrid is a good signing and occasionally you can get a decent price.

P.s. one of my favorite cheap backup wingbacks is Dimitri Daeseleire (belgium)
mostly because of his determination, teamwork, work rate and bravery (all 20) and tackling (16) at the age of 19! :)

miguel torres (getafe) is a great defender too <)

Does anyone know how much Bale might cost generally??

Also Razvan Rat is a decent backup left back.

Lots of good ones, few world class ones.
Evra and Maicon are the two best I have come across that are (sort of) buyable.
The Man Utd twins, Cesar Azipulcieta and Bale become world class (or can) not had Dodo for long enough...
Vargas is not as good as he used to be in my opinion, plays much better as an AML.

Seem very few players good at Attack and defence.

Maicon costs hundreds of millions to get.You're looking at almost (if not over) £100million to get him.

Lots of good ones, few world class ones.
Evra and Maicon are the two best I have come across that are (sort of) buyable.
The Man Utd twins, Cesar Azipulcieta and Bale become world class (or can) not had Dodo for long enough...
Vargas is not as good as he used to be in my opinion, plays much better as an AML.

Seem very few players good at Attack and defence.
dont forget santon, he is already very good, and gets world class

Maicon is almost impossible to buy hes utter class!

Rat is a good backup tho. LB

Daniel Opare (RB) and Jelle Van Damme (LB) will be good fullbacks for mid table teams (H)

Currently playing with AC Milan and my 1st choice full backs are Rafinha and Christian Ansaldi.

Bought Rafinha for 14 million in january 2010 six months later I turned down 24 million from R. Madrid. Just bought Ansaldi from Heerenveen for 9.25Million and he moved there From Rubin for 2.4million at start of game. If i had known about him then i may have saved a bit of money.

Back