best game ever

jamgla

Reaction score
so what do you think is the best game ever, personally i think its GoldenEye on the N64, the multiplayer on that was the ***

World of Warcraft :spock:

Metal Gear Solid

what! the graphics on that were like made out of crappy blocks, much prefer vice city

san andreas grafics were much better than vice city. at least u could see cars 10 metres ahead of you

San Andreas was **** and the story was **** Vice City for the win...spec for the music

SMW for the N64 was fookin awesome, but I'd say Mariokart for the SNES was even better.

My top game would be between Splinter Cell, Need For Speed Underground 2, and Soldier Of Fortune 2

Yeah Vice City ftw, that was pretty immense...only GTA i've ever got properly into. The first or second MOH (cannay remember which) for the PS2 is pretty high up there for me. Mario Kart 64 was pretty dam good, and apart from those, PES and FM :D

Mario Kart 64 was pretty dam good, and apart from those, PES and FM :D

Diddy Kong Racing was better than Mario Kart 64, apparently. I wouldn't know I havn't played them but it seems to be a pretty common opinion.

meh never played that, didnt actually have an n64, only played Mario Kart, along with Goldeneye on my mates 64 back in the day. Oh and in the first year of uni, all the time :p

I think counter strike source is good, but i think san andreas was the best because u can do anything on it.:)

San Andreas was spoiled by all the lame eating/going to gym stuff though. Apart from that it was a nifty game.

Need For Speed Underground 2 just because the Bronx are on the track listing.