Best Game Moment?

Thanks guys for all your contributions - especially JP Woody (the real one ;) )

Stand out moments would probably be...

FFVII, Aeris' death. She was my favourite character and was gutted when she died.

FFVII again, beating all weapons, collecting all ultimate weapons and level 4 limit breaks, all summons, spending hours in the crater fighting red dots and magic pots just to level up materia, breeding a gold chocobo and so much more. **** I loved that game and if I had a PS3 I'd download it now from PSN.

MGS1 all the way through, when I was a kid it was like the best movie I'd ever played, the boss fights were awesome.

Another moment that sticks out was when I had a chipped PSX and I had an imported version of Silent Hill, being 15 it was pretty scary, and not having a PAL converter, playing in black and white didn't help much.

I've played that many games since I was kid, it's hard to think of things that stand out.

Beating the Elite 4 for the first time on Pokemon Yellow. =D

Choosing to kill myself in order to complete my fathers legacy at the end of Fallout 3, and the final speech. God that was amazing <3

Winning the Super Bowl on Madden NFL 11 with the Saints and seeing the team meet Obama after. Greatest moment ever :wub:

Walking along the castle walls for the first time in ICO.

Stand out moments would probably be...

FFVII, Aeris' death. She was my favourite character and was gutted when she died.

FFVII again, beating all weapons, collecting all ultimate weapons and level 4 limit breaks, all summons, spending hours in the crater fighting red dots and magic pots just to level up materia, breeding a gold chocobo and so much more. **** I loved that game and if I had a PS3 I'd download it now from PSN.

MGS1 all the way through, when I was a kid it was like the best movie I'd ever played, the boss fights were awesome.

Another moment that sticks out was when I had a chipped PSX and I had an imported version of Silent Hill, being 15 it was pretty scary, and not having a PAL converter, playing in black and white didn't help much.

I've played that many games since I was kid, it's hard to think of things that stand out.
all of mine are FFVII

When Red finds out his farther Seto was a hero and a warrior

When cloud falls into the lifestream and starts to peice his life together with tifa

The Return to Midgar

Basically the whole game

Mine vary from metal gear solid 1 (the prison scene with the gaurd is awesome "o no ...not again!!!!" to Gaining my arena master title in world of warcraft.

Probebly recently all the server first achievments i gained on wow , my faveourite is the title Deaths demise :) but i dont play that much now mostly FM when i should be working .

Beating that pesky Cortex at the end of Crash Bandicoot was always a personal highlight.