Who will be relegated from the Bundesliga? (Pick 2)

• Borusia M'gladbach

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Fc Koln

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Stuttgart

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • St Pauli

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Werder Bremen

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GazaLaad

Reaction score
Been watching alot of German football this season and have seen a few surprise teams emerge and was just thinking a few things so I decided to put together a few questions to see everyone else's opinion's on the German game.

1. Who will win the league?
2. Most improved teams?
3. Worst performer?
4. Who will be relegated?
5. Team that can win in 2012?

1. So first things first the league title well I think Dortmund have it in the bag this season, there 11 points ahead and looking good in the league.

2. Hannover and Mainz have improved greatly and are looking good for Europe I think Mainz have more potential this season but both teams are performing much better this season.

3. Werder Bremen and Stuttgart have been very bad this season and Stuttgart are looking very likely to go down this season and with Bremen just hovering above the zone it could be an exiting end to the campaign.

4. Borusia M'Gladbach and Koln are looking poor but with Stuttgart having a poor season and not looking like they have the answers they need a major change if they are to survive.

5. In 2012 I cant look past Munich they cant have two bad seasons in a row so my money would be on Munich.

Look forward to reading your views.
Cheers

well someone move it then if your that bothered about it :S
i just looked at the league and dortmund have an amazing away recond 10 wins 0 draws and 1 loss compared with there home recond of 6 wins 2 draws and 1 loss this is the same for leverkusen in 2nd place ha strange

Schalke and Wolfsburg also have a bad season. They spent a lot of money, but they didn't manage improve.

1. Who will win the league?
Borussia Dortmund, Solid team.

2. Most improved teams?
Ha, Dortmund again, they have that extra edge about them this season. I also think Mainz have been punching way above their weight, although not playing as well in recent weeks.

3. Worst performer?
Can i just say the entire Stuttgart squad? Shocking season.

4. Who will be relegated?
Out of the two "Big Teams" down at the bottom, then Stuttgart might get relegated, but i can see Bremen surviving. Also think Koln will go down....maybe St Pauli or gladbach,

5. Team that can win in 2012?
If Dortmund have any money to spend, then they have to be one of the favourites. Obviously Bayern Munchen will be touted as favourites. I think Leverkusen also have a great chance. And maybe Schalke if they pull their fingers out

You have posted it in the wrong place.

However, München were unlucky with injuries at the beginning of the season missing Van Bommel, Ribery, Robben and etc. Majority of their first team, the reason behind their failings this season. Dortmund have been great this season was watching them on Eurosport yesterday against my team, Wolfsburg. And god were they great, Wolfsburg were all right even with Dzeko to be fair. We just need improve the defensive side of things which the majority of the Bundesliga lack including München.
Mario Götze has been brilliant for Dortmund and doing what he is doing he looks great especially for Dortmund and probably soon for Germany. Gladbach look certain to go down this season, you can't doubt that to be fair unless a miracle happens which seems to be unlikely to be fair. Stuttgart, Bremen and Köln have also been poor and you could include Kaiserlautern or even Wolfsburg (Despite McClaren is learning the Bundesliga). Wolfsburg's 7 draws in a row, for me is quite frustrating especially when we drew to the likes of St. Pauli, Hoffenheim and especially losing 4:3 to Mainz at hom as well. But to be fair, he seemed to crack on after the winter break and manage to get a draw against a fairly strong München side and also managing 1:0 win against Mainz away. However, Wolfsburg without Dzeko and not replacing his calibre. Is making Wolfsburg a team full of well decent player with a mixture of good quite like a Blackburn or a Fulham side in the Premier League.
Mainz and Hannover have been brilliant this season. Hannover getting more point that they had already that last season which only just managed them to avoid relegation in 09/10 season. Mainz have improved a lot this season, finishing 9th last season. They seemed gone strength to strength at the beginning of the season and have lost their way through near the end of the first half of the season. But I want to see them in Europe, I believe they will do well there.
For me, Gladbach look certain to go down and it's a tough call between Köln and Stuttgart. But I think Köln look for the drop as well. Stuttgart will manage to avoid it on the second to last game.