timbar

Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the best goalkeepers on the game?

Manuel Neuer at the start, Marc Andre Stegen in the future. German goalkeepers are the best in my opinion.

Neuer
Buffon
ter Stegen
Stekelenburg
Reina
Cassilas
Valdez
Lloris
Julio Caesar

luis guilherme, thibault courtois apolagies if 1st name is spelt wrong

David Ospina is also a good GK. Plays for Nice in Ligue 1

I had Szczesny and ter Stegen in my Arsenal team with ter Stegen my first choice but Szczesny somehow became better after a while

David Ospina is also a good GK. Plays for Nice in Ligue 1

Absolutely superb keeper, someone I always recommend.

There are plenty of good keepers, and as someone mentioned there are a lot of good, young German keepers, like Stegen and Ron Robert Zieler.

bernd leno, robert ziegler both young and turn awsome also if you want to look for future GK areola,branescu

At the start Hugo Lloris is the single best goalkeeper in the game
In the future - Ter Stegen & Thilbaut Curtois

Yann Sommer who starts of at Sion (i think) is excellent and has been my mainstay for years in serie A. Winning gk of the year on a number of occasions.

Yann Sommer who starts of at Sion (i think) is excellent and has been my mainstay for years in serie A. Winning gk of the year on a number of occasions.

He starts of at Basel, but otherwise you are correct. Becomes quite good.

Can't figure why no one has mentioned Adler, he leaves Leverkausen first season for 5-7mil and makes a great starting goalie while Ter Stegen develops. Although I've not had to sign any of them as this regen appeared in the 2nd season. Danijel Ibriks...
View attachment 247593

Lloris, Neuer, Adler if you're low on cash. Buying GK "for the future" is pointless, they dont even peak before they're in late 20s, by that time you will have some great regens.

Not so much on topic, but who is the best Italian Sweeper Keeper? Kind of playing a maximum push up d-line and Stekelemburg gets at least 2 per game, although he has some pretty good stats for the not typical for him role.

I checked few keepers and seems Viviano to be the best choice for now. Any other suggestions?

Ron-Robert Zieler also counts as HG (for England) since he spent a few years at Man Utd.

He's quality, its an added bonus which usually helps me decide on him for my long term GK.

don forget !!
players like Emiliano viviano, Sergio Romero is great too guys ;D

btw, i think Zieler is Better than Ter-Stegen... why oll of you always choice ter-stegen?? cos younger?

Neuer is the best GK in the world in my save.

I signed
Szczesny on a free and never looked back - he developed into a top 5 GK :D

Steve Mandanda - OM

he is the best most affordable keeper at the start of the game! buy out clause of £11.25m I think, it may have risen to £15m or so in the new patch like Andre Ayew's did!