I bought Sinan Bolat for my AC Milan team, since I needed one after all my Keepers were getting on my nerves. Not so sure if he is rated world class, but he is fantastic for a team like my re-newed AC Milan.

hmmm..courtois, hart, neuer, de gea(monster for man united in my save dont know about the others). stegen ,areola(avg's 7.15 on my save) adler(underated keeper )

I just haven't had the same results as everyone else for Ter Stegen. Fifth season, he's still only 23, but overall all his stats have declined except command of area and communication (18 and 19 respectively). But he just lets in so many shots you expect your GK to make (my defense is very solid).
I guess he turns into a top GK eventually? But so far he has only declined regularly for me, his handling is actually worse than at the beginning of the game.

ter Stegen is **** in FM comparing to the money you need to spend. For whatever reason he got blown out of proportion by some people as a go-to GK wonderkid. Reality is, his shot stopping is terrible and his PA isn't so special either so he never improves that much. I've managed teams with a lot of top GK and even when fully developed he cant even stand near the best.

In fact , personally i never buy the GK wonderkids. Its really just complete waste of money. GKs don't even peak until they're in late 20s, it just makes you spend half a dozen seasons with underperforming player. I can live with that if its a striker or winger, but as a goalie i always want someone absolutely rock solid.

Need GK? Get someone young but already developed: like Adler or Mandanda. Or even Lloris if you run a big club. They all can easily play for at least 6 to 8 years while you wait for regens.

Igor Akinfev (CSKA)... ok... he´s expensive as ****... but i´ll give 30M for him rather than 22M for ter stegen

I got Ter Stegen on a free, and he still wasn't good value for the money :D has far too many "mistake led to goals" for a decent keeper. he actually holds the record for the lowest ever rating I've got from any player I've ever managed, 3.2.

i wouldn't say either of these are the best, but a cheap top 6 keepers
begovic is amazing and nearly always transfer listed for me, ospina quite often leaves on frees, and ben foster is solid as a rock,
all of them average 7.15, and begovic came second in clean sheets in EPL and only hart beat him and man city were 4 places above me, so i would recommend any of those keepers for first choice top 4 teams or a great back up keepers for anyone

Started off with Siena hoping to avoid relegation/mid-table security this season, need a goalkeeper for this level. Any suggestions?

Luis Guilherme develops into a beast and eventually when the 180ish PA keeper regens start to develop he is about as good a backup as you could ask for.

Casillas Is the best goalkeeper on the game... Followed by Neuer, Buffon, Valdes Etc

Regens will eventually overthrow any GK in the game, because they are all underrated

wojciech szczesny turns into an absolute demon in goals & ter stegen kept neuer out of a place in my bayern game.

I always buy Sergio Romero, the Argentina GK, a couple of seasons in as you can get him cheaply (Usually £5-8million) and has always excelled for me

i would definately recommend Velthuzen... i started a game for Celtic and he is an easy enough signing to get and performs very well for the money :D

i played with man utd and kept de gea and he worked very well very reliable in his 2nd season most clean sheets in prem and he one players player of the year and he was my highest rated player out of 34 games, had craig gordon as replacement as he got injured for a few games