malta

Reaction score
why should we begin uploading the best goals on FM10. i thing that this is a great idea. we should vote each other goals at a month and their will be a winner. please reply

why should we begin uploading the best goals on FM10. i thing that this is a great idea. we should vote each other goals at a month and their will be a winner. please reply

Goals are a pain in the **** to upload, not sure many people will be interested. Please reply.

yeah they are such an **** to upload and capture to be honest, i can assure you right now that (wait ****, that was last season) Rafael Sobis' goals (both scored in the same match) would win <)

hmm, how can i see them again?? i actually downloaded the programme just to record those two goals (i might have them somewhere actually)

good idea, might not be easy to execute properly

malta if you can find out a good method and tools need to upload goals then you might get a good response

once can upload the match with the details example goal no. 2 and then to see it one can put it in the match folder and see it

this is an example catania vs inter the last catania goal. is it a good idea... plese comment and extract it

can u not find any more tools or programmes so u can just record and upload the individual goals???

i was gonna start a thread about this, but you beat me to it, i think it's a brilliant idea to upload videos of our best goals, but im not sure if enough people would upload to have a goal of the month competition.