Reaction score
Hi,

Been looking for a tactic that is really good at goal scoring and is very successful. Currently doing a save with Manchester City and I'm yet to find a really good tactic. I'm terrible at making tactics and my computer isn't good enough for me to watch the full game and figure out what is going wrong with them.

Thank you and sorry if I'm being a bit vague.

I use Armageddon it's a really good 4-2-3-1 tactic. I changed the striker to Complete Forward Support and the CM D to a role of my choosing. There are a few other different tweaks you could try recommended by users in the thread if you want to read through it.

I use Armageddon it's a really good 4-2-3-1 tactic. I changed the striker to Complete Forward Support and the CM D to a role of my choosing. There are a few other different tweaks you could try recommended by users in the thread if you want to read through it.
That's what I'm currently using with not much luck

Hi,

Been looking for a tactic that is really good at goal scoring and is very successful. Currently doing a save with Manchester City and I'm yet to find a really good tactic. I'm terrible at making tactics and my computer isn't good enough for me to watch the full game and figure out what is going wrong with them.

Thank you and sorry if I'm being a bit vague.

There are several excellent tactics on here for a team like Man City. My tactic were devoloped for big teams while using a big team. With Man City you should be scoring goals for fun with my tac: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/292326-v0lliz-433-v15-3-1-a.html I would reccomend using the original tho :)

I would second v0lliz tactic a weird thING is I think it could be improved as well

Yet to see what the hype about volliz is all about
View attachment 825791

haha, thats impressive, i have no idea how you manage this with City, i just started a new game with City myself and they are flying, 24GD after four games, two of them were against Arsenal.. Bad luck maybe, i have no explanation as to why its not working for you :(

haha, thats impressive, i have no idea how you manage this with City, i just started a new game with City myself and they are flying, 24GD after four games, two of them were against Arsenal.. Bad luck maybe, i have no explanation as to why its not working for you :(
Didn't give up and this is the start of the new season. Bare in mind that the 6-5 game I had my best center mid in goal.
View attachment 278566