Januzaj v Fischer v depay v bakkalli v Kevin Volland v Quintero

your first and second choice please, need to buy one but can't decide

Yasser4Me

Sep 19, 2010
this: if u searching for AMR-IF, search for player who use left foot
and if u searching for AML-IF, search for player who use right foot

Vaggi

Aug 1, 2009
Januzaj from my personal experience becomes a beast IF on AMR but really shines after 3rd season !
Learn to him "cut inside" and "place shots" PPMs and you won't regret it .Also he is my main set piece taker ..
Really brilliant player !
But you need to give him time and games to reach his true potential !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibaay

Jan 4, 2014
Januzaj from my personal experience becomes a beast IF on AMR but really shines after 3rd season !
Learn to him "cut inside" and "place shots" PPMs and you won't regret it .Also he is my main set piece taker ..
Really brilliant player !
But you need to give him time and games to reach his true potential !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree...
januzaj in my manchester united save are goals+assists machine, he can play as AML, AMR or AMC..
he is also my free kick taker.. but i just need a year, at his 2nd season absolute first team choice instead of welbeck

retroactive

Dec 4, 2013
Probably Januzaj cos he can perform reasonably well on both flanks and throught he middle. Bakki and Depay have been disappointing for me and I have used Volland as a lone striker mainly. Fischer has been arite but not out of thios world. I don't know about Quintero.

Sep 11, 2011
Quintero was really amazing for me as AMC not sure about him as an IF though. Seems more like a playmaker/treq than an IF at least in my save and how I developed him I guess.