Best individual performance?

C_67_article_2074706_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

Kebe Vs. Barnsley.

Had a part in every goal and ran non stop for all the game. At one point there were 4 Barnsley players around him and he walked past them (literally)

xx

Relatively simple thread with a very self-explanatory title really. What's the best individual performance you have ever seen? It could be any player from any team from any period of time. There are a few which immediately spring to mind, for example Ronaldinho against a variety of teams, Ronaldo against United etc or even Maradona against England if you're from that Era! So tell me, what is the best individual performance you have ever seen?...

I'll get the ball rolling with a personal favourite of mine, for me it has to be:

Ronaldinho
Real Madrid V Barcelona
Bernabeu, 2005.

A really incredible performance from the Brazilian, which at the time, strengthened his place at the summit of world football. When I watched this game I was just in awe. The performance, summed up by the applause of the Madrid faithful was for me, the best individual one I've seen in my lifetime that I can remember.

Despite this being my favourite, an honourable mention goes to:

Ronaldo (Real Madrid) V Manchester United: The best striker in my lifetime and certainly up there with the greats of all time, scored a memorable hat trick in the champions league at old trafford to send Madrid through to what I believe was the quarter final. Magical performance.

So tell me FM-Base, what has been your favourite?

man utd v real was the quarter final. real lost to juve in the semi, united beat juve comprehensively home and away in the second group stage.... then juve drew nil nil in the final with milan. so it should've been uniteds year, no doubt in my mind, ronaldo was the difference.
its also worth noting that this was one of casillias' best performances and hes still let in four. united were robbed by genius

shocked no one mentioned Stevey G against AC in the CL or him against West ham in the FA cup

cant find it on youtube but in 2000 i think, Andy Cole scored 4 against newcastle at OT, i think it was the first game of the season and united won 5-1
Bobby Robson said after the game that the best thing about the game was that he didn't have to play at OT for another season lol

ANY UNITED FANS REMEMBER THIS??

Viduka 4 -3 Scousers

Or the game when Henry tore us a new one when they beat Leeds 5 or 6 nil.