Best AMR inside forward is messi
best AML inside forward is aguero if you train him that position (hes just like a right footed messi)

Play Elia AML and tell him to cut in. Absolute beast of a player. Great at dribbling and finishing. Very quick so can run down the wing to the by line for a cross. Scored 16 in first season with an average liverpool team. Oh and he also performs straight away. Doesn't take long at all for him to gel into a team.

Last edited:
Steven Jovetic, shame he is injured for near enough the entire first season

balotelli has been great for me, set him to swap sides with the other inside foward, both playing in the attacking wing positions

Hey y'all, whatcha think about Thomas Muller in AMR? Thinking of buying to Benfica and using him as inside forward!

Aaron Lennon is doing well at inside forward for me

AML: balotelli, (eden) hazard, ashley young
AMR: wilshere, adam johnson (plays a lot better than his stats might suggest)

Yep bought Muller to Benfica, gonna use him as Trequartista and AMR inside forward.

Hulk is left footed and he destroys for me AMR inside forward, Babacar too he won world player of the year and all that gubbins from AML, helps if they place shots.

I need two cheep inside forwars AML and AMR.Team: Parma.

Last edited:
Eden Hazard on the left has been a monster for me

James Rodriguez looks good from Porto. Cheap and just 18, planning to buy him in my 3rd season to replace Arshavin.