Reaction score
Who is better Lukaku or Mitrovic? Also best LB wonderkid is Shaw? This is talking the PA of the players as well, which are the best for these positions?

Not that i have tested Lukaku, but i do have Mitrovic, and he is one fine piece of as... I MEAN PLAYER! Erm, but in all honesty, he scores for fun, he is also better techically than Lukaku and is in my eyes, the complete striker, cause he is a boss in the air, he can pass, dribble, shoot, he is the whole package.
I also got Shaw, i am not sure if he got a higher pa than Alaba, but he is an absolute boss in defence, both offensively and defensively.
Both of these are definite purchases in my humble and so very honest opinion :)

PA doesn't make a player the best in his position.

In order of personal preference.
LB = Silva(From Estudiantes), Ben Davies, Grimaldo, Murru
ST = Berardi, Benzia, Werner, Volland, Icardi

LB- Alex Sandro!!!!! Luke Shaw, Ben davies.

ST- Mitrovic, Lukaku, Fierro!!!!!

LB - Luke Shaw, Alex Sandro, Silva.
ST - Mitrovic, Lukaku, Timo Werner.

Jonathan Silva is the best DL in the game. Mitrovic is also the best ST in this years edition.

luke shaw is good, but i go with santon, strictly not a wonderkid as he is 22, but he can work on both LB and RB which is essential for covering if one of the others are injured.

LB ....Shaw Clyne or Davis all top draw!! ST...i love Lukaku! never used mitrovic tbh erm Yaya Sanogo can be a monster

Look at a Brazilian striker called hyuri ... Can get him for around ?5-7million and he scored 34goals in his second season at everton

Last edited:
How is Silva? I am thinking of buying him but I am not very convinced regarding his offensive skills.

Edit: Finally bought Antonio Luna (7 M€). He looks a good player the both attacking and defending. And much cheaper too xD

Last edited:
I personally like Alex Telles at LB... didn't know about him untill he broke into the Brazil team for 2014 world cup & put in 7.88 performances, also winning young player of the year. Got him for around ?7.5M in the second season. For strikers I'd say Lukaku, Mitrovic & a developed Gabriel Barbosa.

In my first season with Man Utd I bought Luke Shaw for ?25M and Gabriel Barbosa for ?3M. I think Luke Shaw was worth it, he gets great attacking attributes for a Complete Full Back so he is amazing for attacking. And his dribbling just becomes insane, to the point where he'll get the ball and just run past everyone down the line.

Totally depends on your game.

On my PSV save Willems at LB has been insane and rapidly is developing into the best LB in the world just 2 seasons in. Mitrovic has also been another level, he literally has it all (finishing/pace/heading/strength) and I have Barbosa bedding in as a IF L.

LB - Murru

Striker: Gabriel Barbosa, Timo Werner, Berardi, Mitrovic

Werner is the best goalscorer on the game imo.