TommoNewton

Banned
Reaction score
i have a million at the start of my Peterborough season and need to strengthen my defence

i want a defender that is young and ready to go staright in , and will do me the job in league 1 and the championship

Thanks
:D

Dzmitry Verkhovtsov? Doubt he will join for League 1 though. Try someone on loan? Ciaran Clark?

ATM i sold players and i have 3.5 Million

I need

A Centre Back
Left Winger
Tall Striker
Quick Striker

Any suggestions ? :)

CB - I already said loan someone
LW- Loan again, Maxime Bourgeois from Auxerre is worth a shout
Tall Striker - Cant think of one ATM
Fast Striker - Ahmed Soukouna on a free? or Klemen Lavric

i kind of want to buy the best league 1 defender
i dont like loaning defenders , dont know why , but ive got the cash to spend , may aswell buy the best.

I see what you mean but I dont think there is any defender who could sign for a League 1 side AND do the job as well in the Championship if you see what I mean

ok , so shall i season loan a defender then buy that guy you said in the championship

as for left wingers , i kind of dont want to loan , i have about a million to spend on him ?

CB - Michael Almeback, Beevers
LW - Spas Delev, Federico Carraro, Tomasz Kupisz
Tall ST - Garra Dembele, Michael Eneramo
Fast ST - Ahmed Khalil, Soukouna,

CB - Michael Almeback, Beevers
LW - Spas Delev, Federico Carraro, Tomasz Kupisz
Tall ST - Garra Dembele, Michael Eneramo
Fast ST - Ahmed Khalil, Soukouna,

cheers , who would you say is the best centre back & LW , and how much are theyy

Not too sure of their buying price but they are not so expensive though.
For CB, i say Almeback but i got him for free in the 2nd season with Portsmouth. For LW will be Spas delev.

Not sure if he'd join you but try Eric Botteghin, he plays for FC Zwolle in Holland. Managed to get him on my Southampton save for something stupid like 325k and he's been an amazing signing for me so far, amagine he'll easily cut it in the championship too ^^)

Febian Brandy for free for fast striker? Styvar (forgot first name) for free too, his a good target man.
How about Pancrete for winger? Very fast, great heading skills although he might ask for some high wages, depending on your wage budget.

ATM i sold players and i have 3.5 Million

I need

A Centre Back
Left Winger
Tall Striker
Quick Striker

Any suggestions ? :)

CB - Steve Olfers - picked him up for next to nothing at the start of the game on the reccomendation of a friend. His stats belie his true abilities; been very consistent for me
LW - Gai Assulin - Free, needs a bit of training to maximise his potential, but with the right development can become an excellent player
Striker - Mateja Kezman - On a free at the start of my game, very modest wage demands, scored 28 goals in 40 matches in league 1 and still scoring regularly in the Championship
Quick Striker - Leigh Griffiths - Cost about £800k, phenomenal goal scoring record, will be a fixture in your team at any level for years to come.

Any league 1 team won't go far wrong with those four, and you won't even break a million pounds to get them.

Last edited: