SullivanN

Reaction score
I'm looking for a striker that is capable of getting 20+ goals a season in L2 and help aid a promotion push, any ideas?

Hartlepool on LFC Marshall update, ive got an available wage budget of 5.2k

Depends what tactics you are using more than who you are. Do you want a poacher, a lone striker, a target man etc etc? Tresor Kandol is useful on a free in season 1.

Ive got a 4231 tactic and 4222, but im willing to alter them to aid a striker if it seems beneficial, so a TM or CF for 4231 and perhaps a poacher and TM for 4222

I cant find Kandol on my database, do i need anything specific loading to find him?

I cant find Kandol on my database, do i need anything specific loading to find him?

Hmmm what size database have you loaded up? Luke James is useful, he should already be playing for Hartlepool, he is only 17. If you have the cash, Calvin Zola is alsoo good from Burton. Steve Howard looks good on my game for league 2.

England then custom with national players from europe, SA, NA & Large 33k players

England then custom with national players from europe, SA, NA & Large 33k players

Well to be fair, I would go with Luke James and Steve Howard who should already be at the club. They look very good for league 2 on my game.