Adam 24

Reaction score
just wanted to now whats the best league to manage in fm

Last edited:
In my opinion it's Serie A, it's tactically challenging and I always have good saves with Udinese, Inter and Parma

well its really up to who you are i personally love the championship and the BPL really just love english football as i said it up to who you are and who you like

managing in southeast asia.. it's Difficult to search good player without cheating :)

Germany, no rules for WP and squad registrations etc.. and my second favourite IRL behind the EPL

Agree with Raikan for me its Bundesliga (Currently managing my favourite Gladbach) and Serie A (managing Juventus as a big fan of this team)

Agree with Raikan for me its Bundesliga (Currently managing my favourite Gladbach) and Serie A (managing Juventus as a big fan of this team)

does serie A have any restrictions? havn't tried it yet.

ah, they have that in spain, thats the reason i dont manage there. hate that rule.

Spanish you can sign as many as you like but cannot have more than 4 registered.. different rule completely..

Brazil, nearly every team is capable of surprising you and you will have a lot of games in a year. In addition to that Brazilian clubs get richer and richer, so you are able to call back some of the Brazilian stars in Europe and most clubs have great facilities

Brazil, nearly every team is capable of surprising you and you will have a lot of games in a year. In addition to that Brazilian clubs get richer and richer, so you are able to call back some of the Brazilian stars in Europe and most clubs have great facilities

what's a decent team in the top division with decent facilites and finances?

want to build and all brazilian team out there :)

yes they do, its now 2 Non Eu players per season, Fm12 was only one..

correct me if I am wrong

You are right but in FM12 it was 2 players too. In FM11 it was only 1 player from outside of EU. Quite annoying but challenging tho

Germany, no rules for WP and squad registrations etc.. and my second favourite IRL behind the EPL
I agree with this. Definitely the best in FM and second best in real life. I always have fun saves in Germany. :)

what's a decent team in the top division with decent facilites and finances?

want to build and all brazilian team out there :)

If you want a top club I would suggest Santos (Neymar,..), Sao Paulo (Ganso, Luis Fabiano,...) or Corinthians (Paulinho,...). They all have great facilities and after your first season they will get very good sponsorship deals. If you want a club who doesn't win that easily then I would suggest Atletico Mineiro (Ronaldinho,...), Cruzeiro (Montillo,..) or one of the Rio de Janeiro based clubs (Vasco, Flamengo, Fluminense, Botafogo) Every teams should produce good regens, so creating an all brazilian team shouldn't be that difficult with players available in Brazil

I've been a huge fan of FM since it was Champ Man in 95 I think. For some reason I have never done a German Save. I've been looking to do a new save so think this is the way to go. Might start unemployed Sunday league rep to make it a bit harder. Loading up now.

Ps love the idea of no work permits, that is a massive bonus!