AntMaster

Reaction score
Who are the best Left and Right backs in the game from the start?

I'm Valencia, just starting out and need left and right backs who are not going to take up foreign spaces and are a reasonable price.

lucas digne from lille..
still young and i just brought him for 4,5 million euro..
his a left back..
and for right back..
i suggest you buy giuseppe bellusci from catania..
his price is 3 million euro..
i hope this will help..:D

As Liverpool I've signed:
DR - Gregory van der Wiel from Ajax (£10M) He's one of my best players and I highly recommend him. He's still quite young but unfortunately he's quite expensive.
DR - Diego Renan from Cruzeiro (£7.75M) He's young and can also be played as a left back.
DL - Lucas Digne from Lille (£3.7M) Young, cheap and a good player.
Hope this helps. :)

VDW is only 8.5 mill do not spend 1.mill more

van der wiel is a solid investment if u can do teh deal over 48 monthly installments thus relievin the financial burden>

Thanks guys, i signed digne he is good, not sure on a right back yet.. any other ideas? i could do with people to cover their position too, i do have 30-40mil to spend.

As Liverpool I've signed:
DR - Gregory van der Wiel from Ajax (£10M) He's one of my best players and I highly recommend him. He's still quite young but unfortunately he's quite expensive.
DR - Diego Renan from Cruzeiro (£7.75M) He's young and can also be played as a left back.
DL - Lucas Digne from Lille (£3.7M) Young, cheap and a good player.
Hope this helps. :)

Won't Diego Renan take up a Foreign place on squad registration?

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Isn't Lahm getting old now?

he is 27 so he has still got 3/4 good years left

Romario in Rb. 18 years with lots of PA.
daivde santon also

you can get davide santon from the 30th december 2010 for free coming to you at the end of june

I cant get santon, inter want stupid amount of money!

Romario wont he have the foreign symbol for Valencia?

true. romario will have WP probls at first if came to england. had to pay like 5 m for and 18 year old. he was in werder Bremen that time.

i think Rafael (DR) is one of the best rb in the game, i hav him every save, u can get him on loan in 1st season, after that, depends upon man utd, if he's unhappy then around £5m if not then around £12m, he will be the most tackler in any league, and ofcourse with lots of cards

i signed Van der Wiel and Coentrao .. Both are amazing, also signed Digne as a left back replacement, as i have Miguel alreadt for right back.

Jeremy Mathieu who starts at Valencia is their best defender, he is a good left back. I signed Juan Capdevila from Villareal for £2m, he is also a left back but 32 I think so short term but he is 4 star along with Mathieu.

Right Back and Centre Back is Valencia's weakest points....

Diego Renan as left back - can play right back too and is quite offensive. Can't find anyone better than him, seriously.

Srna for right back - in his second year became my captain... always important in any title game... but he's kind of old and usually costs a lot.

Azpillicueta - very offensive, to me he's better than Wiel.