best legends database

• Thread starter Thread starter stuieg1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 15K

stuieg1

Reaction score
ive seen alot of legend database for football manager which db for any fm game is most detailed and realistic?

Hi!
Well,some time ago I started working on database where you can play with best teams of mid and late 90's.
Since now i finished Real Madrid,Atletico Madrid,Barcelona,Betis,Valencia,Deportivo,Lazio,Roma.

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 221233 View attachment 221234 View attachment 221235 View attachment 221236 View attachment 221237 View attachment 221238 View attachment 221239 View attachment 221240
View attachment 221241 also I recreated the "Cup Winners Cup" View attachment 221242
This is just beggining,i plan to do about 20-30 more teams,it will
take some time but I know that this database will be fantastic and
I'm dying myself to start playing it ;)
View attachment 221243

awesome DB, would love to have it...

it's not over yet,so maybe it's not a good idea to post it when you have just 8-9 edited teams..
i'm working on it whenever i catch som time

I plan to do all the bigger clubs from Spanish,Italian,English,Germany,France first divisions + PSV,Ajax,Feyenoord,Boca Juniors,River Plate,Celtic,Rangers,Dinamo Zagreb,Hajduk,Crvena Zvezda(Red Star Belgrade) and Partizan.

Wow looks great ! Cant wait to see the finished work sometime :o)

hey mate how did you get your background to work I can't get them to work on my MAC :(
I created them myself,have them from FM 2011 and I just put more and more when i have some time,i can upload them somwhere for you,it's about 900mb

put into
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\background
turn backgrounds in prefferences,and it's important that config.xml is correct

I created them myself,have them from FM 2011 and I just put more and more when i have some time,i can upload them somwhere for you,it's about 900mb

no it's good mate was only asking :) and thanks for the reply

View attachment 230607

Kluivert,Saviola,Luis Enrique(2013),Cocu,Rivaldo will join in 2012 also Figo has future transfer to R.Madrid in 2014,Couto to Lazio 2012 and Sonny Anderson 2013 Lyon

Back