best legends database

• Thread starter Thread starter stuieg1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 15K

What skin is that, Case? I love that the position is right there on the page and the layout looks way better on the left!

Also, I LOVE your idea for re-creating old teams and it's something I've done myself, too, for Man United. If you want to use any of those teams, please feel free to do so. It might save you some time.

What skin is that, Case? I love that the position is right there on the page and the layout looks way better on the left!

Also, I LOVE your idea for re-creating old teams and it's something I've done myself, too, for Man United. If you want to use any of those teams, please feel free to do so. It might save you some time.

The skin is Flex 12,you can download it here: Flex 2012 (Beta) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I liked your United challenge and maybe could use mid 90's team..also I will probably realease beta version for a week or two,until now i finished R.Madrid,A.Madrid,Barcelona,Betis,Deportivo,Valencia,Inter,Milan,Lazio,Roma,Juventus,Fiorentina,Porto..
I'm doing it pretty much slow because i don't have much time,but i will try to do my best to finish the work

The skin is Flex 12,you can download it here: Flex 2012 (Beta) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I liked your United challenge and maybe could use mid 90's team..also I will probably realease beta version for a week or two,until now i finished R.Madrid,A.Madrid,Barcelona,Betis,Deportivo,Valencia,Inter,Milan,Lazio,Roma,Juventus,Fiorentina,Porto..
I'm doing it pretty much slow because i don't have much time,but i will try to do my best to finish the work

Thanks for the link! I'm trying it out now.

Good work with the teams so far, I know what you mean about finding time, I spent the last week re-creating Real Madrid from the 1950's glory era. It's long work, but it's worth it!

View attachment 238755

Back