mani(World Class regen)- Cahill- Vidic- Rafael

De Gea

Substitutes:
Laurentiu Branescu
Mbaye Niang
Edison Cavani
Do
menico Criscito
Ahmed Soliman(regen same level as Rafael)
Milan Badelj
Andre Schurrle

I got outside Christian Eriksen-Juan Mata-Smalling-Darren Fletcher

P.S it is July 2017

De Gea - Rafael - Vidic - Smalling - Zamani - Gotze - Jones - Wilshere - Ronaldo - Rooney - Cavani

How can you even afford those players anyway?

Yeah I have 800k available for wages problem is with Rooney and Ronaldo 450k each

Yeah I have 800k available for wages problem is with Rooney and Ronaldo 450k each

Jesus Christ. Rooney is 31 and Ronaldo is 32? They probably have ridiculous bonuses/clauses too? If I were you I'd sell them both and get cheaper options in who are still world class. IMO you're just wasting money, but hey it's your club.

Jesus Christ. Rooney is 31 and Ronaldo is 32? They probably have ridiculous bonuses/clauses too? If I were you I'd sell them both and get cheaper options in who are still world class. IMO you're just wasting money, but hey it's your club.
The problem is with Rooney more than Ronaldo he is a club legend. BTW I came to the club with lots of players there I got Niang and Mata each for 16M $. Ronaldo was listed at Madrid got him for 50M he was 28 or 27 back then. Gotze came by exchange with Reus plus 20M $. Soliman was for 7.5M $. Zamani and Cavani costed 50M $ each these deals was through-out 4 seasons. So that would be 57M per season and now I don't need anyone :).

Doesn't matter if he's a club legend, the fans will be upset if you sell him but that's all. If you keep winning matches it's not really a big deal. No player is bigger than the club, something I think good ol' Fergie would be the first to agree with.

I assume their values have already started to decrease, and in a couple of years you'll be stuck with two guys who virtually make more money per week than you'd get from selling them, while their attributes plummet.

Here's Rooney's clauses and bonuses Goal Bonus and Appearance Fee 29k - Team of the year 1.4M.
Clauses: Match Highest Earner - Relegation salary drop 40%-Sell Fee percentage 10%

Ronaldo's
Goal Bonus and Appearance Fee 37k - Team of the year 1.9M.
Clauses: Match Highest Earner -Yearly salary raise 15%-Sell Fee percentage 10%-Landmark seasonal goal bonus 2.4M after 20 goals

I am getting rid of Ronaldo because he is now 27.5M valued while Rooney is 30.5M.

Play:

Hernandez - Cavani
Schurlle/Eriksen - Gotze/Eriksen
Wilshere - Jones
Regen - Cahil - Hummels - Regen
De Gea

Sell Badelj, Ronaldo, Rooney, Branescu, Mata, Vidic and Fletcher. Then replace them with some young talent and maybe look for a 3rd striker.

I'd keep Badelj he's great and he's my Wilshere backup. For Vidic and Fletcher I don't think anyone would buy them at the ages of 35 and 33 plus there doing great job. Who should I get instead of Branescu if I sold him he's my second goalkeeper? I would rather sell Eriksen than Mata

I'd keep Badelj he's great and he's my Wilshere backup. For Vidic and Fletcher I don't think anyone would buy them at the ages of 35 and 33 plus there doing great job. Who should I get instead of Branescu if I sold him he's my second goalkeeper? I would rather sell Eriksen than Mata

Any Regen > Branescu and IMO you only need 1 keeper. Sell Mata > Eriksen because he's older.