Best live performances?

av Dazza fc

Reaction score
(Sorry if a thread already exists but I tried the search and I couldn't really find one similar to this.)

I want you to tell me your favourite live performances, prefer it if I saw a video of these performances posted too.

Here's one of my favourites from Pendulum, literally every Pendulum fan has seen this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqqf3-gM_o"]YouTube- Pendulum - Different VIP and I'm Not Alone (Cover) Live at Glastonbury Festival 2009[/ame]

Get posting lads!

I used to do a bit of music journalism.

Best ever set for me was Foo Fighters at Reading in 95. Superb stuff.

YouTube- Sick Of It All - 12 Us vs Them (Live)

Sick of it All, Garage, Oslo. There was no security, glass in the mosh pit, tiny venue... and the band that invented the Wall of Death. I got on stage for the song above, singing the chorus with my best pal and the band! I was bruised beyond belief at the end, one of my pals was bleeding from his ear and another was concussed!

Jay-Z at wireless 2010 was amazing. Best live performance for me.

Bloc Party at Manchester Apollo 29th Jan 2009. I've seen them play 4 times and this was the best one, just slightly better than seeing them on Brisbanes Riverstage which was also an awesome show.

They tore the place down, there were very few of the faggy 15 year olds who only know two songs, everyone sang every word and then at the end they played 'Call the Shots' by Girls Aloud, the roof nearly came off!

Theres plenty of videos on youtube if you type in 'Bloc Party Manchester Apollo'

Was at the Prodigy gig at the MK bowl few weeks back - that was very very good.

RATM and metallica at reading 2008 was mental!

seen many good gigs at the LCR and Waterfront in Norwich whilst at uni! love live music!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

How could i forget seen Biffy Clyro 5 times - first time was back in 2002 at the barfly in camdem

Was at the Prodigy gig at the MK bowl few weeks back - that was very very good.

RATM and metallica at reading 2008 was mental!

seen many good gigs at the LCR and Waterfront in Norwich whilst at uni! love live music!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

How could i forget seen Biffy Clyro 5 times - first time was back in 2002 at the barfly in camdem

I went to The Prodigy 3 rows from the front in the front pit! Brilliant gig that was :')

Calvin Harris for his talent, Gaga for the voice and the way she soaked up the attention from the fans! As much as she is hated by some, if you ever saw her live, she'd probably change your opinion on her!

Calvin Harris for his talent, Gaga for the voice and the way she soaked up the attention from the fans! As much as she is hated by some, if you ever saw her live, she'd probably change your opinion on her!

Not really, the music's gash<)

Mumford and Sons are simply brilliant.

Foo Fighters are also good.

despise lady gagas music lol. hopefully muse will be great wen i go to see them this saturday

im going to go and see Example in October in Bournemouth, anyone have and re-views on the lad?

[vimeo]3773567[/vimeo]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DD5sy_EnvE"]YouTube- MOGWAI Live Film "Burning" Teaser[/ame]

Mogwai Burning is pretty awesome. :wub:

Last edited: