Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Best Lower league players

joshr100

Aug 20, 2009
What are the best players to buy from the lower leagues, i.e. league one and below

When being a lower league team I always rely on loans and can never really build my own squad so I am looking for good, cheap players to use in these leagues. Are there any really good non-league players on the game who are good enough to make the step?

Any advice is welcomed :)

fallenjuggalo

Sep 26, 2010
Marko Babic [WB & M left]
Matthew Edile [LB]
That's two i can think of, but i know i have a few more, i just can't remember them. Also, if you tell us your wage budget, it'll help.

Monkey989

Jul 5, 2010
Ousamane Dabo. Former Lazio midfielder joined my Bournemouth team at the start of season 1 on a free and has been brilliant at DM or CM. there usually a lot of teams looking at him at the start of the game.

joshr100

Aug 20, 2009
I am Scunthorpe and trying to build a squad that can push for mid-table instead of fighting relegation. This is my transfer history so far but still looking to add a few more quality players to my existing squad (Just offered marko babic a contract thanks fallenjuggalo)

View attachment 178261

My wage budget is 62,000
Currently Spending 55,040