Reaction score
I've been looking at the thread Best Ever Regen thread a lot and it got me thinking, why not have a Best Ever Lower League Regen. So post your Lower League Regens here for all to see and discuss. I think that it would be cool to if we manage to discover a pattern of where the good lower league regens are being created.

I have been using the Edited Data RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11 which can be found here:
Sports Interactive Community.

**PLEASE READ**
I would like to add that I in no way take any credit for the above Edited Data and would like to congradulate in, no order, Superbladesman, RTC, Milco, Darren Smith, Metal Guitarist and Poodmund on creating such an extensive and great Edited Data file

Also

One little rule for the thread the Regen must have been created for a club from a team that is League 2 or below or equivilent for another country at time of creation

I guess ill get it started, this little gem was created at Newport County in my second season when they are still in BSP. Good GK with buckets of potential.

View attachment 172292

He looks class, Managing Neapolis Mugnano in Italy and get nothing but dirt from my youth setup. Have you upgraded your facilities much. Board have done a little on mine after one promotion

He looks class, Managing Neapolis Mugnano in Italy and get nothing but dirt from my youth setup. Have you upgraded your facilities much. Board have done a little on mine after one promotion

He isn't playing for me. I wish! Lol. Um nah they haven't given me much, in the planning stage of setting up a Youth Academy for my team and once that is set up ill request for better Youth Facility and possibly ask for the Youth recruitment range to be extended.

StephenDickinsonProfile_Attributes.png

Had this guy in the BSP with Telford, signed for 5k future fee and went on to score goals in the championship still with telford last time i saw, it was a season each save game

Screen of him a while later

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/viney06/StephenDickinsonProfile_Attributes.png

Last edited:

Found this little gen when I was scouting France, I swear France is the best for Lower League talent. Obviously he is playing for US Creteil-Lusitanos in the National League.

I guess ill get it started, this little gem was created at Newport County in my second season when they are iphone 4 bluetooth keyboard case still in BSP. Good GK with buckets of potential.

He looks class, Managing Neapolis Mugnano in Italy and get nothing iphone 4 car charger but dirt from my youth setup. Have you upgraded your facilities much. Board have done a little on mine after one promotion

-------------------------------------------------------------
External iPhone Battery,iPhone 4 External Battery