Best lower league team to be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie

Reaction score
I fancy being a lower league team, but i can't really do nothing with no money, so i'm wondering... what team in league 2 has the best money?

Cheers if you reply :wub:

AFC Wimbledon is where i play, now i BSP. Got promoted 2nd season, they have allready a good squad and 12k transfer funds. There are enough players you can sign who are on free transfer or for 1 or 2k. Just scout the other teams in the competition

To hard tbh... only know Wrexham players in BSP

League 2 i wana start off, cheers anyway

AFC is in the Blue South league when you start a new season, not easy no, but it's really fun when you get the things goin:)

I have a game still on 9.2 where I am AFC Wimbledon - now in the Premiership and finding it easier than the Championship which is odd; at least in terms of I think i will avoid relegation.

AFC Wimbledon are a good side to start as when you are so low down the divisions - they have high support and better players than many teams.

I managed to get a link to Tottenham and I used that to good effect getting loan players and picking up free transfers from Spurs when the players were released or were out of contract as either I was a favourite manager or the club was by then a favourite club.

My two main strikers in years have been Dag Alexander Olsen (Spurs Reserves) and Morten Neilsen (Chelsea Reserves) both obtained on a free over the years.

Really enjoying it in the Prem now and have just signed Alex Teixera this season and he's been phenomenal (2013) - played 8 scored 7 assists 3 MoM 2 rating 7.55...

I even got offered the Barca job along the way check out the attached screenie.

I'm hoping to avoid relegation in my first season in the Prem, then Europe next year, then maybe a title challenge after - depends if I can make some money and get the right signings; we'll see...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.