Reaction score
The idea is playing 5 seasons in spain with Real Madrid, 5 seasons in england with manchester united and 5 seasons in italy with Juventus and in the end having won everything everywhere a lot of times, I'll tell how it goes, so far in the first spanish season I got myself a liga and a champions league, it is looking good

I don't see the challenge?

Winning the the league with an established team is easy. Winning the league 5 times on the bounce is easy.

If you want a proper challenge here's one for you - Take any team from the Blue Square Premier League, and then get promoted every season. Once you reach the Premier League you have 3 season to win the following:

Premier League
League Cup
FA Cup
Europa Cup/Champions League

Following that you need to win the World Club Cup and the Community Shield.

That's impressive if you can do it. Anybody who plays this game should be able to do your challenge with no issues.

I don't see the challenge?

Winning the the league with an established team is easy. Winning the league 5 times on the bounce is easy.

If you want a proper challenge here's one for you - Take any team from the Blue Square Premier League, and then get promoted every season. Once you reach the Premier League you have 3 season to win the following:

Premier League
League Cup
FA Cup
Europa Cup/Champions League

Following that you need to win the World Club Cup and the Community Shield.

That's impressive if you can do it. Anybody who plays this game should be able to do your challenge with no issues.

Now that sounds like a challenge. A challenge too great for me I'm afraid.

If you all want a challenge take the Wanders FC download, if you can do whats required there, well, respect.

If your looking for an easier one, try Dundee on 11.3, they have a 25 point deduction.

Now that sounds like a challenge. A challenge too great for me I'm afraid.

The sense of accomplishment is great that's for sure. But you will need the patience to do that, which i did not have myself :(