Best Midfielders

• Thread starter Thread starter james Lynn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5K

james Lynn

Reaction score
I was wondering which midfielder is the best, both in abillity and in price. Preferably premireleague or champions league standard. thanks for any help.

The best Midfielder who you can actually buy for a reasonable price is Lucho Gonzalez, but others would include; Iniesta, Xavi, Steven Gerrard, Jeremy Toulalan and Michael Essien.

Well ability Danielle De Rossi from Roma, with his price being about 75 million it's more on ability.

marek hamsik Joao Moutinho you can get both for around 15m miguel velso is also in that price but hes a DM, if you wanted to bring a player up you could get rodwell or gosling but its season 2 or 3 till they become good enough for prem

Lars Bender.
Eugen Polanski
Martin Lanig
Christian Gentner

Last edited:
You asking based on current ability, or potential for the future?

Current best? Xavi, Iniesta, and Fabregas, probably.

Spain have such good players.

two words....MIGUEL VELOSO
for £11m he is immense, only 22, works great as a definsively minded midfielder and an attacker. Great at free kicks and corners too
works well with Marek Hamsik...however he is quite expensive
Stephen Ireland is decent too

i would go with Joao Moutinho from Sportin CP. works well and would come to most prem teams i reckon. bid for £10m +

Apart from the Spanish players I mentioned earlier in the thread, the Sporting Lisbon trio of Moutinho, Veloso and Vukcevic are incredible too.

You can get Vukcevic for around 4million too, and he's amazing.

Value for money - 100% Veloso
I recommend Freddy Adu and Guardado highly

Ah, yeah if you include Wingers... Andres Guardado is an absolute gem. He starts amazingly, gets tons of assists, and improves dramatically over the course of a couple of seasons too.

He's always my first choice left winger.

15+ goals in my first season with Guardado. Great buy.

Can't believe no ones mentioned Flamini. Hes the perfect centre mid in my eyes. Never seems to get injured either. And has the potential to be a great leader

For great value and money... MOUTINHO, HAMSIK or VELOSO :)
You can get one of them for roughly 10 to 15 million

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Ahh yeah, i agree with TomJDavies, Flamini is awesome and has very good potential :)

kuzmanovic from fiorentina becomes world class midfielder

Last edited:
Back