Best Midfielders

• Thread starter Thread starter james Lynn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5K
flamini, veloso, moutinho, hamsike, vuckevic, lucho gonzalez, ever banega, stephen ireland, fellaini

LAMPARD single handily won me games and titles at chelsea

bayal, polanski, barry, cahill, zhirkov, all play great when i buy them

zuculini, schneiderlain, cigarini, skjelbred, if u are forming a young team

Hamsik, Moutinho, Veloso, Witsel, Palombo, Matuidi, M.Sissoko, Wagner, Hernanes, Ramires & so on........

Can't believe no ones mentioned Flamini. Hes the perfect centre mid in my eyes. Never seems to get injured either. And has the potential to be a great leader
Yeah Flamini is unbelievable. I tried buying him from Milan to play as a holding mid but they would sell and i wasnt paying like 80m for him. Got Tymoshuck instead who is good but old and a waste of money to be fair :P
If i cant get Fabregas this year Flamini deffinetly

I just sign jack collison for about 8mil for most teams hes a quality signing anyway and can only get better play in the centre or on the keft quality for my westham 10 gls 15 assists but his pass percentage is class 77.5% UPTHEHAMMERS

Sergey Krivets and Per Skjelbred, based mostly on price, but they both become world class players on my saves.

Holding Mids: Senna, Bolzoni, Tomyshuk, Pirlo, Cambiasso, Veloso, Bayall Sall, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, De Rossi
Centre Mids: Moutinho, Ramires, Hernanes, Iniesta, Nuri Sahin, Witsel, Cahill.

Young ones for me are Zuculini, Sebastian Blanco and Diego Buanotte (or Buanonotte?)

Ignacio camacho from atletic madrid is amazing. Only 18 and has good stats, but in the future witll have amazing stats. Prob buy him for around £7.5m, but well worth it when you think about how long he could play for you.
Toulalan also is amazing, but you will have to pay at least £15m for him.
Oh, and zuculini. You can buy him for under £1m and hes got great stats, and only 17.

matias fernandez is superb player and hamsik youll get cheap but the best i think is DZAGOEV great player 2 time world player of the year for my barca team

Back