robertozig

Reaction score
Looking to strengthen midfield again money is not a problem. Any ideas? Looking for: LM, RM, CM, CM

david silva ,veloso ,moutinho, camacho, bentley, fernandez , martinez, arteta, mata, messi, iniesta, gago

veloso .
santon .
balotelli .
gareth bale .
sakhou .

the best midfielder in the game for me is Mascio. Young,cheap and with a lot of potential. Set pieces are is specialty. try marquinhos for the side midfield positions. very good but not so cheap and willian santana is an attacking midfielder that is the best playmaker i´ve had in my game so far.

Rafael Carioca
Bruno Formigoni
Bosko Jankovic
Pjanic
Santi Cazorla

srna RM
Guardado LM
Palombo/Diarra/Veloso CM

Just looked at Maschio, I'm at 2014 and he's incredible all mental stats 14+ most over 16 same with physical and technical (not great heading, throwing or finishing tho). Get him while you can I say.

The best MC is Gareth Barry from Aston Villa.The man is mashine he scores goals and he is great in defence.Also try Lassana Diarra,Simon Vukcevic,Montolivo...

definitely marchisio :D, he pleases board and fans, can play dmc or mc and scores goals and is an all round player. buy him 1st season at 22/3, then watch him as he gets in italy team etc. Great buy

Marchiso becomes class and is described as a midfield general. I would recommend him although he might cost a bit.

if you buy marchisio relatively early in the game, i got him for 18.5 mil in 2nd season :D