hedonist

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I picked Leeds Utd. with England only and medium database (due to lack of my PC's power). I'm in difficulty to find good ML&MR for my team. I think this year it's harder to find cause a lot of wingers position is set to AML/R only in contrast to FM13.

For MR pos. Ilsinho costs 750k but he's asking too much and not willing to come. Should I get him whatever the cost or do I have better options? What about ML's?

Thanks from now.

Last edited:
Since nobody replied and I thought maybe someone has the same problem, I want to share my own experience.

I figured out that for lower league teams it's vital to scout Scandinavian countries. Players are so cheap and have decent quality. At the beginning you should sign Patrick Andersen as a scout even his judging of CA/PA is so so, that will make available to see players from that range.

Back to the topic, I got Jiloen Hamad from Sweden for only 75k!!! He's an AMR but does well at MR. He plays very well considering his value.

Another suggestion would be Jacob Anderssen (from Norway if my memory serves right) for 350k. He can play AMR/MR&AML/ML positions and has decent attributes. Haven't tested him though.

Last edited:
Cheap and possibly not to the quality you need right now, but I have Josh Carson from L2 York City. He develops pretty well and in my game at least puts in consistent 8.00 performances.

I'm in PL and using Inside Forwards now but for people having same issues I can also recommend Kasper Kusk (AaB) (550k at start of the game) as a great ML choice.

Jiloen Hamad worth 4.2 M now, Newcastle offered half of it but I refused.

Last edited: