Best Moment of Your Life

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 2K
All it explains is that I had a knife wound the size of my palm in my knee. Morphine in those doses has no long-term ill-effects.
I had morphine when my left index finger came off (later sewed back on). Sweet stuff!

All it explains is that I had a knife wound the size of my palm in my knee. Morphine in those doses has no long-term ill-effects.

'tis but a flesh wound. Man the **** up bro.

Sam - Is your trolling strategy to be so bad, that people laugh at your attempt? :)

Probably my 9th/10th birthday. Was a great day for me. Will never get that sort of thing back again unfortunately.

article-0-017C323B00000578-539_468x313.jpg

Sadest Moment:
_41607600_ronaldo300.jpg

2004- An year marked by the best and the worse moments of Portuguese Football

Haven't really got one out and out moment so I'll list a few...

_42975445_teamceleb416.jpg

Passing my driving test.
Failing my A-levels. (Seriously)

When I was sitting in the Bobby Moore upper to witness us beat Spurs 1 - 0.

piquionnepic-936902719.jpg

Earning my bachelors degree and walking across the platform in front of my entire family

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Why am I the only one with a substantial moment?

On footballing terms, its got to be Blues winning the Carling Cup for the first time in 50 years. Probably wont witness that fate again my life time. Being at the first European home game for the Blues witnessing history. Will be there again on Thursday :D

On a personel note, without a shadow of a doubt, would be the birth of my daughter. Partner was in labour for 4 days, in the hospital for 2 days no sleep, was totally worth it :D

'tis but a flesh wound. Man the **** up bro.

Man the **** up is what you tell Mike. to do when he whines about hangovers, not when your knee has been sliced open so the bone is showing. :P

C_71_photogallery_275285_list_photo_list_photo_item_10_photo.jpg

Yeeeah! And we've been winding ******* up ever since :P Remember running on to the pitch when the final whistle went! Was awesome, all 20K of the Wigan fans were on that pitch haha.

Jan 3rd 2010, Leeds 1 Scum 0

Last edited:
Dutch national team reaching the finals.... And worst moment not long after that when that **** iniesta scored....

C_71_photogallery_275285_list_photo_list_photo_item_10_photo.jpg

Yeeeah! And we've been winding ******* up ever since :P Remember running on to the pitch when the final whistle went! Was awesome, all 20K of the Wigan fans were on that pitch haha.

You sure you got your numbers right? I dont ever seem to recall Wigan having 20k fans in a stadium ;)

You sure you got your numbers right? I dont ever seem to recall Wigan having 20k fans in a stadium ;)

Cheeky ******! :P Not since the first season in the Premiership have we filled the stadium, but on that day, When we beat Reading 3 - 1, was the day we secured promotion in second place! :D :D Never forget that day ever.

Back