Poddybear

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering what would be the best teams to play for money making friendlies. Would it be the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona etc? Do you play them home or away?

I read somewhere that a guy was doing lots of away friendlies in brazil and made alot.

Hope someone can help cheers!

Usually playing some random team from the a small island in the South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, China, Afghanistan, can pay up to $30,000. Play them Away. If at first you don't get a high offer, just keep requesting different teams until they offer a high amount. New Zealand and Cook Islands really seemed to pay off a lot.

I normally play with Darlington in the EPL, I've had luck with Australia and New Zealand - make sure you schedule away friendlies with your first team as much as possible to get the most money. If you need players, load up on trialists throughout the year and play them in your friendlies instead of your first teamers. Home friendlies can be profitable if they get televised.

If memory serves me right, and anyone else, feel free to correct me, but I remember playing with Valladolid in Spain in FM2010, and friendlies were highest when I played Argentina or Brazil squads. So, this may play a factor as well - hopefully someone else can confirm or offer an alternate suggestion to my theory.

As Seoul, I just arranged a friendly with every North Korean team there is, and made a killing off it.