best online result on fifa 10 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfc12345

Reaction score
i looked around on fm base for a bit and didnt find any thread the same so i was wondering whats your best online result and what team was you playing as and what team was your opponent??

my best result i only got today lol i beat some guy 7-6 and i was west ham and he was real madrid i was down 2 goals twice aswell lol :D

i beat someone on ultimate team 11-0 and he had a superb squad was well happy!

5-4

It was a while ago but I think I was Chelsea and he was Madrid.
He was 4-0 up at half time and I came back 5-4, despite all his efforts to time waste passing it around the backfour.

o for comebacks someone was beating me 5-0 at half time i won in the end 6-5

8-8 won on pens.
Was loosing 6-1 at one point and made it 7-6 then he made it 8-7 and i scored late on, was delighted (A).

Chelsea (Me) 9-1 Real Madrid (Them)

Was 3-0 up within 12 minutes then started taking the mick with tricks and flicks and ended up battering him for fun. Was one of those matches where everything I tried paid off and everytime I shot I scored :D

Chelsea (Me) 9-1 Real Madrid (Them)

Was 3-0 up within 12 minutes then started taking the mick with tricks and flicks and ended up battering him for fun. Was one of those matches where everything I tried paid off and everytime I shot I scored :D

i never beat people online when they are real madrid unless im playign either barcelona and as i found out today west ham lol when im an english clubi dont do very well lol

my Favourite match was a club match, we where 3-0 down at Half time. we then all decided to play properly, and won 6-3. i was so happy.

my Favourite match was a club match, we where 3-0 down at Half time. we then all decided to play properly, and won 6-3. i was so happy.

the club im in is useless lol theres me and few other mates from school we have played about 4 matches got thrashed in all of them and havent played it since lol

I never usually get high scoring games in my favour because they normally quit when it reaches 3-0.
Or maybe it's just because my tactics are very frustrating . (H)

For me; score wise I won 7-0 however my favourite result was 6-5 to me.... I was 5-3 down going into the 85th minute against Real Madrid and I won :)

7 - 0 up at half-time, I was Tottenham and they were Inter Milan.

They left, of course, so I'm not sure what the full-time score might have been,

As Vålerenga against Barca in Fifa 2009, i took him to extra time and only finally lost then, 2-1 after being 1-0 up. Also, the **** was a dirty wee ******* that kept taking out my attacker whenever he got the ball and just conceded the free kick. if the ref had been "real" i'd have won it!

highest 13-0 on ultimate team i was 3-0 up inside 15 mins and he dint bother playing for rest of game after that......

favourite : sheffield wednesday 1 barcelona 2 lost to a last minute goal i was gutted :(

worst: got hammered other day on ultimate team like 7-3 i had a bronze english team and he got all gold players

Status
Not open for further replies.