best original strikeforce in the championship?

JakeTalbot

Reaction score
im looking to start a season in the championship, and i want to know who has the best strikeforce because i love playing with a attack force worthy of the prem!

o dod bham and zigic (Dlf) peter AML-IF-S chris burke w-s epic! zigiv 24goals 5assist peter 20goals 10assit burke 11 goals 20assist and redmond had a good season and now am in prem hes scored 10 in 10 and 4assist

o dod bham and zigic (Dlf) peter AML-IF-S chris burke w-s epic! zigiv 24goals 5assist peter 20goals 10assit burke 11 goals 20assist and redmond had a good season and now am in prem hes scored 10 in 10 and 4assist

Talk about making that hard work to read without using grammer and punctuation.

Crystal palace have Zaha, some amazing guy on loan and a Brazilian, it's a best lineup.

but what is about Wolves?they have got K.Doyle and Blake.On my save ebanks Blake scores and assits too much :D,so you should try

Middlesbrough have McDonald and jutkiewicz or however you spell it, there both decent :)

yeah forest and boro! championship is a good league, gonna give all of these teams a go, cant hurt

Blackpool - Thomas Ince, Matty Phillips and Gary Taylor Fletcher.

Burnley got Charlie Austin...Along with Sam Vokes, and Martin Paterson!

Blackburn anyone? Jordan Rhodes is 22, Kazim Richards 26 (can be signed permantly for about 3mil) and Rochina 21 so they have plenty of time before they hit their peak and are currently doing really well for me in the Prem. You even have Leon Best, Goodwillie and Nuno Gomes as backups.

Cardiff!

Helguson, Maynard, Mason, Bellamy, Noone, Velikonja.

Maynard, Mason & Velikojna tear apart the Championship and bag lots of goals in the PL as well. All 3 are 24 and under too.

Cardiff!

Helguson, Maynard, Mason, Bellamy, Noone, Velikonja.

Maynard, Mason & Velikojna tear apart the Championship and bag lots of goals in the PL as well. All 3 are 24 and under too

yeah i love cardiff was them in the old one and did well so yeah