Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there, I am currently doing a spurs game. I am playing with out and out wingers, not inside forwards. I obviously have Bale on the left, I play lennon on the right but he can be pony. So im looking for an out and out old school sort of touchline hugging right winger? And also a left winger for cover for Bale, or when a huge team inevitably gets in :( any suggestions would be greatly appreciated people

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain aka The Ox.]

His primary position is MR but he plays AMR just as good. Plus he is good with both feet and is really really fast.

Jesus Navas, Antonio Valencia, Dusan Tadic, Angel Di Maria, Douglas Costa, Alejandro Gomez (Catania), Nani, Xherdan Shaqiri.

Gomez fails his work permit, even on appeal. So I'd advise staying away from him as you're playing in the EPL.

Oh right, I've never had him before but he looks quality in my game. Shame he cant get a permit.

Raheem sterling as he can play on the left aswell.I signed Lamela on my spurs save as an inside forward on my spurs save but sterling has made me change to playing him as a winger.his stats will improve dramatically and will score plenty goals

Diego Fabrini, young and quick and dribbling goes up to 19