danichese

Reaction score
didnt know where to put this, but i want to get a decent rig for playing football manager, got 1000 to spend, i want this system to be able to run all leagues, load all players, and still have a decent speed, dont know where to start help would be apprecieated

You don't have to spend that much money... A decent laptop for $400 is enough to play FM.

didnt know where to put this, but i want to get a decent rig for playing football manager, got 1000 to spend, i want this system to be able to run all leagues, load all players, and still have a decent speed, dont know where to start help would be apprecieated

You'll need approx 20 GB of RAM and 10 GHz processor to do that :)

i already have a laptop like that, dual core processor, 4gb of ram, and it will only load 20 leagues, i wanna treat my self to a decent gaming rig, and its £1000 not $1000

4GB DDR3 RAM is fine, but I would recommend a quad core processor instead of a dual core. You should easily be able to get top end stuff for £1000 anyway.

Lol, my 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM and 3.7GHz quad core can do that.

every single league? Jesus. Swear that is so much overkill :p all i need is main European leagues, MLS and Brazillian and Im happy. Mate you should be looking at an i7 rig, that would give great performance for future years too. You looking to build your own or buy pre built? (building own is a lot cheaper)

every single league? Jesus. Swear that is so much overkill :p all i need is main European leagues, MLS and Brazillian and Im happy. Mate you should be looking at an i7 rig, that would give great performance for future years too. You looking to build your own or buy pre built? (building own is a lot cheaper)

I don't usually run all of the leagues, I have before though and it was fine.

haha i really want to do a journeyman save with all the leagues loaded, auto experience and slog it up the leagues, i would only go for amd anyway, intel are overpriced.

@jak 16, either prebuilt or build my own, i suppose if i built my own i could get better parts for my money, but the last time i built a pc or had really good knowledge of pc specs was about 6 years lol so i would know where to start

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

i reviewed an alienware once, not very good build, and i had to take it apart and rebuild it so i could give it a fair review, that was like 6 years ago

Lol, my 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM and 3.7GHz quad core can do that.

Every league ?... wow... just for record ... quad core processor, that's 3,7 per processor and that's 12+ GHz ?

Problem

hi, in almost every match, in the last 20 minutes, the screen goes black and says no siginal. I then have to restart the whole computer. I've tried pushing the cables in and that didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Every league ?... wow... just for record ... quad core processor, that's 3,7 per processor and that's 12+ GHz ?

if its a threaded processor, it will be closer to 20+ GHZ, would a SSD hard drive dedicated to fm make it run quicker?

FM only uses 2 cores so really it's just 7.4Ghz, which is still more than enough to run the game well.

Danicehese have a look at this thread on a forum I use. A guy has made a series of propsed specs for different budgets.

FM only uses 2 cores so really it's just 7.4Ghz, which is still more than enough to run the game well.

Danicehese have a look at this thread on a forum I use. A guy has made a series of propsed specs for different budgets.

thanks just had a good look

if its a threaded processor, it will be closer to 20+ GHZ, would a SSD hard drive dedicated to fm make it run quicker?

I don't think so, just defrag game/and or Hard drive every once and a while :) You can do that by buying Game Booster and Advanced System :)

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

My pal have q core, and his PC uses all 4 processors...

For £1000 and with all leagues I'm pretty sure that the only way would be to build your own. But saying that it will still lag at times if you have EVERY league loaded. It's also a waste of money if the only reason you want it is to do a journeyman save. If you want to use it for other games on your PC then it's not as much of a waste. You can do a good journeyman save with like half the leagues loaded anyway, some of them will just go unused and just slow down your computer.