joker1234

Reaction score
Do you know any players like Shane Long?Players which don't have best attributes but always has a top perfomance?For me it's Clark from Aston Villa,for you?

Mignolet is 3 star for my Liverpool team, yet he pulls some epic saves out of his bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah,Mignolet is amazing i remember he saved two penalty shoots when i was Swansea

Yeah,Mignolet is amazing i remember he saved two penalty shoots when i was Swansea

He's amazing with penalties for me too, saves a good amount of them.. the only thing is he's rated three stars so I don't know whether to replace him or not, heard ter stagen is free in second season January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i did a Derby save Sammons stats are seriously average but he scored like 21 goals in 1st season lol im Premier league erm Wickham seems to score for fun

when i did a Derby save Sammons stats are seriously average but he scored like 21 goals in 1st season lol im Premier league erm Wickham seems to score for fun

In which role you play Wickham?

In which role you play Wickham?
I had him as an AF or TM i used him cause fletcher was injured and other ST was ***** and has a winger and IF and he banged 10goals in 6 games 20 by end of season in 28

Orlandi for brighton ended up with like 26 assists and the player of the year first season for me. That was a nice suprise

Interesting,Hult is also awesome for me,i bought him for 2.3m and now he has an average rating 7.67

For me it's Tom Cleverley, his stats are not poor; but they aren't great either - just average I'd say. But he always ALWAYS plays well for me, no matter what team and what league, as long as I can get my hands on him. Too bad he's so injury prone..

Funny,when i play as man utd i always sell Cleverly :D

Last edited:
Jonas olsson, on old fm chris samba always got high ratings for me

Virgil van dijk of Celtic

Bought him for my Middlesbrough side for my first season in the premiership.

The guys a rock not one rating under 7 yet

Atli Sigurjonsson. Absolutely amazing central midfielder, a beast on my 'KR' save. Play him as a BBM or AP and you'll see what he can do. I'd say he's perfect for any teams in the championship, and could even do a job for some of the lower premier league teams. You will need the Icelandic league's on for him.

Without a doubt for me it's Andi Weimann for Villa. In my first season Benteke was pretty disappointing and only got 13 goals. Weimann managed to get 19 goals and 13 assists and got in Team of the Year. Jores Okore is also solid for Villa.