DannyLFC1892

Reaction score
Finally have a bit of time on my hands so wanna have a good session on FM. Anyone know the best place to pick this up for cheap? Instant Gaming has it for just 12 quid but not sure if it's legit?

Well,that's a good concept...
Alkey shop have all the FM prices
I think its legit if you use instant gaming.

I'd be wary. AFAIK they are not an authorised reseller, and on top of that if you did chose to purchase from there they'd require you to provide some form of ID aswell. People have reported problems with this so I'd be wary.

Best thing to do would be to google it and find the cheapest and safest option

I'd be wary. AFAIK they are not an authorised reseller, and on top of that if you did chose to purchase from there they'd require you to provide some form of ID aswell. People have reported problems with this so I'd be wary.

Best thing to do would be to google it and find the cheapest and safest option

Yep, just happened to me with MMOGA - Unable to complete transaction without photo ID etc, despite all the positive reviews, I won't be sending photos of myself with my passport in hand. I guess i'll play it safe and fork out the 30 quid to buy directly from Steam.

Yep, just happened to me with MMOGA - Unable to complete transaction without photo ID etc, despite all the positive reviews, I won't be sending photos of myself with my passport in hand. I guess i'll play it safe and fork out the 30 quid to buy directly from Steam.

Aye better to be safe than sorry. Authorised resellers like Gamesplanet, Greenmangaming etc you never have problems getting keys as you don't have to jump through hoops. Buying keys from Instant Gaming and similar sites runs the risk of not having steam account banned, but having your game revoked

Instant gaming will deliver, but they have some strange methods of validation, like you'll have to send pic of your ID card along with the number they send you hand written. Other than that, they are quite decent.

Instant gaming will deliver, but they have some strange methods of validation, like you'll have to send pic of your ID card along with the number they send you hand written. Other than that, they are quite decent.

Ah well, too late now, I've just used Gamesplanet and paid 25 quid. TBH even if Instant Gaming were selling it for a fiver I wouldn't send them my passport details, not worth the risk. Cheers anyway.

If you hold out 2 weeks it will no doubt be on sale in the steam sale

Ah well, too late now, I've just used Gamesplanet and paid 25 quid. TBH even if Instant Gaming were selling it for a fiver I wouldn't send them my passport details, not worth the risk. Cheers anyway.
Yep, completely agree with it. Some things you simply do not give to online people lol.

If you hold out 2 weeks it will no doubt be on sale in the steam sale

I was going to mention that. It could end disastrously for me as I've got 2 credit cards now :(

My bank account is not prepared for what may happen

For future reference, I'd buy any game from Amazon. Can't go wrong with them.

It's on sale on steam for another 9 hours from this post at £10.19