best player on the game in each position?

hashim786

Reaction score
hey im starting the game in my first season with man united. could someone please tell me who is the best player on fm2009 in each position? this isnt the best player in the future but the best player in each positon currently.

there are a few threads about potential future stars but i would like to know whos the best players currently in the first season of fm2009.

thanks

Gk Iker Casillas
Dr Sergio Ramos
Dl Philip Lahm
Dc John Terry
Dc Nemanja Vidic
Mr Cristiano Ronaldo
Ml Leo Messi
Mc Cesc Fabregas
Mc Kaka
St Luca Toni
St Zlatan Ibrahimovic

good team. so what have they done in the first season of your game?

Luca Toni got golden boot in Germany 3 years running.
Zlatan got 3rd place and 2nd place twice in the serie a.
Lahm got defender of the year in germny twice.
Casillas won gk of the year in spain
etc etc etc

pratically the same just with torres instead of toni as he is top scorer every season with more that 35 goals

thanks guys. so torres is the one to target.

anyone else think the best 11 is different to the one posted?

yes in terms of affordability, i would select the following .

akinfeev
srna zapata armand guardado

veluso witsel

batotelli riquleme joventic

Cardozo

SUBS:

lloris
thiago silva
angel di maria
montolivo
quagriarelli

i always get kolarov from lazio at left back he never lets me down and just got him for £5m

That is a good 11...and although you have an outstanding back 4, I would look for a holding player similar to Makelele in his prime (but obviously not him). Maybe Senna instead of Cesc?

That is a good 11...and although you have an outstanding back 4, I would look for a holding player similar to Makelele in his prime (but obviously not him). Maybe Senna instead of Cesc?

im sorry m8 you would not get rid of cesc for senna kaka is good but wen i have bought him(40million) and isnt that consistant

Axel Wistel Great Playerr And Cheap When 1st Start, Also Great Young Defensive Mid Franco Zuculini Pure Class!

i hav a brill tactic and list of gd players if u want add me on msn and ill send u screenshots and list of players my addy is [email protected] add me my info will help all ppl tht hav added me hav won there league after they used my tactics add me plz

Goalkeeper: Enyeama (signed him for 1.4 M sold him for 15M) amazing and cheap.

Left Back: Hakan Balta (Turkish national) (was my top rated for 2 seasons)

Center Back: Servet Cetin (Turkish national) (great physical attributes) and Emre Gungot (Also a Turkish national or anothr great player Orhan Sam)

Righ back: Fabio Coloccini (Signed him from Newcastle Utd amazing player)

Right wing: Guiliano (Brazil u-21 amazing player)

Deffensive Midfielder: Ramires (Brazil u-21) or Veloso (Portuguese national player)

Attacking Midfielder: Mesut Ozil (Werder Bremen) or Zarate (Lazio player)

Left Winger: Wagner (Not Wagner Love) (Great Brazil u-21)

Strikers: Marquinhos (Brazil u-21 amaizing!) and Keirrison (Brazil u-21 amazing) if you have these two you can score a lot! There is also Hulk (Porto)

GK Buffon
CB Mexes, Puyol
RB/LB Ramos/Lahm
RM/LM C. Ronaldo/Robben
DM Gattuso
AM Kaka
CF Ibrahimovic, Torres
Try this man, and your team is unbeatable...

keirrison best striker 11 goals in 6 games for me so far bout for 5 mil

best striker has to be bojan.
barca release him at the end of every year, and after a season with arsenal hed bagged 40 goals and had a value of 36mil

i hav a brill tactic and list of gd players if u want add me on msn and ill send u screenshots and list of players my addy is [email protected] add me my info will help all ppl tht hav added me hav won there league after they used my tactics add me plz

Can't you just post the tactics on here?