mjpresto

Reaction score
As FM 2011 days is winding down, we reflect on players who had most unimanigable seasons statistically on your save games, be it your own or other clubs' players. REGENS ISN'T COUNTED HERE.

Format

- screenshot of History Career Stats highlighting stats of specified season
- a brief explanation of the story behind

Last edited:
To start,

View attachment 197480

I signed him for Barca before the start of fourth season to replace a declining David Villa. I got him for cheap because he wants out of At. Madrid. With Messi (right wing), Mata/Neymar (left wing) and Iniesta/Pastore (attacking-minded MC) to create chances for him, he's simply unstoppable. The records he set in this season is just too many to mention here.

i don't have the history shot cuz i lost my save and this is the only shot i got
LandryPagesProfile_Attributes-9.png

my regen scored 101 goals in 46 games
played him in as a poacher with lots of creativity freedom, also set as targetman (supply to feet) in a 4 1 2 1 2 next to an complete forward roaming in free role

i don't have the history shot cuz i lost my save and this is the only shot i got
LandryPagesProfile_Attributes-9.png

my regen scored 101 goals in 46 games
played him in as a poacher with lots of creativity freedom, also set as targetman (supply to feet) in a 4 1 2 1 2 next to an complete forward roaming in free role

Great player and great stats but no regens please!