Best Player You Can Sign For A Championship Club

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 9K
Benjani

i signed him for 1.5 million and he has scord 30 goals this season for Derby

Gael Kakuta.. Immense.. Got him for QPR in January, and scored 16 in 23 games in ACM

Kakuta, Smolarek, Slory, sarki, camara and Coquelin were very good for me with Plymouth Argyle.

Buy Amr Zaki and Marek Sapara. £1,400,000 and £1,200,000. Zaki scored 32 goals and Sapara scored 14 and got 15 assists. Zaki also got signing of the season.

Welbeck and Amir Zaki upfront unbeilvable 46goals between them

Use the Goals Galore tactic. Zaki- 38- 32- 6 Carroll- 30- 8- 14 Ameobi 13- 9- 4 Sapara- 40- 14- 15. (Games, Goals, Assists)

smolarek...fantastic......legend. 48goals in 43 matches a must.!!

deff marco veratti plays well even at 16 :D and when hes about 21 he is unbelievable hes only 18 on mine and real madrid, inter barca all the big teams are trying to buy him off me :D you should be able to buy him for around 350k

Purchased Marlon Harewood for 450k. Bagged 27 goals and helped my Ipswich Town team gain promotion.

I also picked up free agents listed in the link posted by iluxon4ik::::::: (DC) Fedorov, (DC) Glauber, (ST) Mark Viduka, (DM) Johan Vogel & (GK) Brian Murphy.

Viduka had too many injuries, I wouldn't reccomend him. I was aiming for Ebi Smolarek, but couldn't sign him.

(DM) Johan Vogel was a gun, highly reccomended.
(DC) Fedorov & (DC) Glauber were solid in the back.
(GK) Brian Murphy was great in goals.

Also picked up (DL) Fabio from Man Utd on Loan. He was amazing,

Name: Ebi Smolarek
Position: ST
Price: Free
Goals: 36-46

appiah is a quality free agent hes a decent prem according to my scout reports :D

Back