Best Players Ever

@CraigSWFC

I know thats peles list. But el hadji diouf? what on earth is he thinking. Not only is he a shocking footballer but hes hardly an icon for children to look up to.

Zinedine Zidane, Pele, Diego Maradona, Ronaldinho and Lionel Messi in my opinion

I take it everyone hasn't said george best apart from two people because he goes without saying?

Also Ali Dia...

Eusebio
Roberto Carlos
Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Pele
Yashin
Zidane
Totti

Some players that come to mind

Also Xavi and Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo has the skills to be classed as one of the best but his Personality >_>

Fernando Baptista Seixas Peyroteo

(born March 10, 1918 in Humpata, Huíla, Angola – died Lisbon, November 28, 1978)

He was a leading man as a forward both for the Portuguese national team and for Sporting, where he was a member of the legendary team Os Cinco Violinos (The Five Violins in Portuguese), with Jesus Correia, Manuel Vasques, Albano and Travassos. He has the best goals per game ratio in the history of football (2.17 goals per game).

Years Club App (Gls)*
1937-1949 Sporting 187 (331)
1949-1950 Belenenses 32 (40)

Oh! almost forgot the second best: Matt le Tissier!!! Wicked skills and penchant for out of this world goals!

Last edited:
What criteria are you basing the best ever on as people cannot compare beckham to messi same postion RW same as Ronaldinho and giggs LW or Rooney and Nistlerooy ST, but the best player ive ever seen has to be messi but ryan giggs has to be up there just due to the fact of what he has done in the game.

pele
maradona
crujff
di stefano
beckenbauer
garrincha
best
eusebio
platini
ginola
romario
zico
dzajic
savicevic
ronaldo (el fenomeno)
van basten
ronaldinho
zidan
yashin (russian goallkeper)
b.charlton
messi
gullit
r.baggio

Last edited:
Top 5 of all time:

1. Diego Maradona
2. Pele
3. Ricardo Bochini
4. Zinedine Zidane
5. Johan Cruyff

@CraigSWFC

I know thats peles list. But el hadji diouf? what on earth is he thinking. Not only is he a shocking footballer but hes hardly an icon for children to look up to.

Bare in mind that the list was made in 2004 when he was quite the player, professionally and technically.

Fernando Baptista Seixas Peyroteo

(born March 10, 1918 in Humpata, Huíla, Angola – died Lisbon, November 28, 1978)

He was a leading man as a forward both for the Portuguese national team and for Sporting, where he was a member of the legendary team Os Cinco Violinos (The Five Violins in Portuguese), with Jesus Correia, Manuel Vasques, Albano and Travassos. He has the best goals per game ratio in the history of football (2.17 goals per game).

Years Club App (Gls)*
1937-1949 Sporting 187 (331)
1949-1950 Belenenses 32 (40)

Nothing is more truthful than this.

Emile-Heskey-001.jpg