Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Best players for a draft game

naterr

Oct 21, 2013
Hey FMers

Who do you think are the best players to get for a draft game? A friend and I are going to do an edited database with draft players so I wanted to see what peoples thoughts are, any beasts I may have missed?

No need to mention the greats like Messi. Ronaldo and Akinfenwa!

Bren98

Jul 8, 2011
Donnarumma, Goalkeeper from AC Milan. Have him in my Liverpool save and he always performs despite his young age.

krow

Dec 31, 2015
if it's long term then go for the benfica B players - renato sanches, ze gomes (like 20k, dirt cheap), bilal ould as well as kristoffer ajer, andres cubas, zivkovic, fossum, johannes eggestein

naterr

Oct 21, 2013
Donnarumma, Goalkeeper from AC Milan. Have him in my Liverpool save and he always performs despite his young age.
I'll have a look at him cheers

if it's long term then go for the benfica B players - renato sanches, ze gomes (like 20k, dirt cheap), bilal ould as well as kristoffer ajer, andres cubas, zivkovic, fossum, johannes eggestein
I think it's a short term save, so need players at their peak now, but I will look at those players for my other save cheers!