best players for less than 100k ??

• Thread starter Thread starter bretto1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8K

bretto1

Reaction score
i would have to say peter masilela ... can get him for most prem and championship teams for 26k at the start of the game :) ... anybody know any better ?? ... also can we NOT have free transfers as there are already threads you can go to for those .. .thanks (:

Last edited:
Djaid Kasri - algerian midfielder, cost me £150,000, i know thats over, but he's now worth 2.5 mil xx

Just come acrross this thread, wonderd if anyone could continue it? ive got 1, 45k arnor viorrson, check iceland national team for correct spelling, i aint currently in game, hes great for league 1/championship

Arnar viðarsson !! Oh and on topic scout iceland for coca cola championship - league 2 players.
Also i think I bought marco verratti for 20k but I'm not sure.

ye lol that sicko arnar.. does anyone no some more super buys for some sort of k not millions, league 1 / championship players

Sylvain Marveaux. Bought him for 85k and he was dynamite. Went back to France after 1 year for 9 Million :(

A good old DC for about 65k on patch 10.3 is Olivier Doll, at the age of 36 good for any League One Team and some Championship teams

Sylvain Marveaux. Bought him for 85k and he was dynamite. Went back to France after 1 year for 9 Million :(
when did you get him for that little?? what year? was he relegated? thats pretty cheap for him....

Vida ,i bought him for 90k and sell it at Inter with 16 milions

that olivier doll is fab!

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

can anyone add to this .... ?

Back