Best players for tactical classic rock 4141 - 361 Defense - 253 v2 Angels M.LANGVATN

Unfortunately I can't do this at the moment ..

My dream team for 2-5-3 angels v2

St l: Tevez
Stc: Rooney
Str: lewandowski
Wbl: baines
Dmcl: toure
Dmc: sandro
Dmcr: romulo
Wbr: zabaleta
Dc: Varane, kompany ( if you can't get him, papadopoulos)
Gk: neuer

This is leaving barca players out, hard to sign.

Beware .. If you have this it's no fun anymore :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

When you want to buy players for rock-classic how do you pick your players for each spot?
Do you filter by specific roles? if yes what roles?

I'm having some problems in choosing which players fit this tactic n spurs and I should keep... and the one's I must sell. Sorry for the inconvinience but I started playing fm recently and I'm still learning :S I'd apreciate some help...
View attachment 376754

Look at player instructions. Interpret that and start looking.

For example all players have closing down set to high. This means they will chase around a lot, this requires high work rate , stamina , determination. So make sure that every player at least has a basis of like 13 of that.

Next step is what do they do a lot. They need to cross? They need crossing. They need to do a lot of through balls? Passing, anticipation, decisions, technique, creativity.

They have run from deep a lot? Anticipation , decisions , acceleration , pace ..

You get the idea ;)

Best players for tactical classic rock 4141 - 361 Defense - 253 v2 Angels M.L...

I'm having some problems in choosing which players fit this tactic n spurs and I should keep... and the one's I must sell. Sorry for the inconvinience but I started playing fm recently and I'm still learning :S I'd apreciate some help...
View attachment 376754

Lloris is good, keep him.

Vertonghen and kaboul are good dc, but low work rate. So try to find replacement when you have spare budget ( not first season). Or try to sell them for good money and hope you can get papadopoulos or Varane.

Sandro is the best dmc you can get for this tactic.

Bale is good wbl, only sell if offered huge amount of money

Dembele good for now , dmcl or right

You need more strikers though, try to buy lisandro Lopez. Otherwise bony

Last edited:
I'm having more problems with Huddlestone parker sirgurosson holtby livermore dempsey... And what about Lennon?

Lloris is good, keep him.

Vertonghen and kaboul are good dc, but low work rate. So try to find replacement when you have spare budget ( not first season). Or try to sell them for good money and hope you can get papadopoulos or Varane.

Sandro is the best dmc you can get for this tactic.

Bale is good wbl, only sell if offered huge amount of money

Dembele good for now , dmcl or right

You need more strikers though, try to buy lisandro Lopez. Otherwise bony

I'm having more problems with Huddlestone parker sirgurosson holtby livermore dempsey... And what about Lennon?

Compare their attributes with what their position requires and then sell the weakest.

All of them have good closing down attributes . As far as I know by heart ;)

Compare their attributes with what their position requires and then sell the weakest.

All of them have good closing down attributes . As far as I know by heart ;)

ok, thanks a lot!

Queens.zip

I have looked at the instructions of the queens tactics and tried to make player filters. But the list is so big and i dont know what to change. If you guys can look at it and only set the most important attributes in it. We all have player filters!! :)

I found player filter on this site that covers all the positions in the game: Player Position Search Filter - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Dont know how good it is, but it is worth a look.

CREATED TO THE CREATOR FOR THE FILTERS:
IanC/Crusader

The way I see the 4141 rock tactic is:

GK - Normal
DR/L - Full Backs (Support)
CD - Center (Defence)
DM - Anchor (Defence)
MR/L - Winger (Support or Defence)
CM - Advancing Playmaker (Support)
CF - Complete (if you have good Strikers) or Advance Forward (Attack)

But please correct me if I got the positions wrong. I just get the best out of this tactic with these type of players.

Hope it help.

I found player filter on this site that covers all the positions in the game: Player Position Search Filter - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Dont know how good it is, but it is worth a look.

CREATED TO THE CREATOR FOR THE FILTERS:
IanC/Crusader

The way I see the 4141 rock tactic is:

GK - Normal
DR/L - Full Backs (Support)
CD - Center (Defence)
DM - Anchor (Defence)
MR/L - Winger (Support or Defence)
CM - Advancing Playmaker (Support)
CF - Complete (if you have good Strikers) or Advance Forward (Attack)

But please correct me if I got the positions wrong. I just get the best out of this tactic with these type of players.

Hope it help.

GK - Sweeper Keeper
DM - DLP (DeepLyingPlaymaker)
CM- B2B (box-to-Box-Midfielder)
MR/L - Winger (Support)

Queens.zip

I have looked at the instructions of the queens tactics and tried to make player filters. But the list is so big and i dont know what to change. If you guys can look at it and only set the most important attributes in it. We all have player filters!! :)

Can you translate to english the positions that in the player filters?

thanks

When I look at the filters suarez is the perfect striker for the rock classic.

But dont buy him. I am in january and he has already got 5 red cards.

When I look at the filters suarez is the perfect striker for the rock classic.

But dont buy him. I am in january and he has already got 5 red cards.

His stats are good indeed. But he has the ppm argues with officials. He gets a lot of cards .. So useless..

Buy Rooney ( awesome ), Tevez or Lopez

Can you translate to english the positions that in the player filters?

thanks

VC= Central defender
VR RL = Fullbacks
DM = Defensive midfielder
MC = Central midfielder ( center of the 3 )
MC RL = Central midfieler ( box to box players )
SP = Striker

His stats are good indeed. But he has the ppm argues with officials. He gets a lot of cards .. So useless..

Buy Rooney ( awesome ), Tevez or Lopez

Lisandro lopez?