BEST PLAYERS FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE WHO DONT COST LOTS?!

NUFCdaniel96

Reaction score
I need to know which players are best to buy for Newcastle in the premier league... have a budget of 5mil and I'm not going to blow it all on one player

Positions you need players for?

In all fairness for the best players on the game you need to spend, unless they're very young in which case it takes them a few seasons to develop into world-beaters. I'd look at loaning players from other teams, you can get Thiago on loan from Barca who's a brilliant Advanced playmaker. You could also get Andrea Poli from Sampdoria on loan, you could also probably buy him. He's being stated at costing me like £1.5m at the end of the second season, which is insane as he's brilliant.

Milan Badelj is a great option if you need a central midfielder, only costs £4 million and absolute quality :)

I need maybe a left back, central midfielder and another striker as cover for Ba becuase Cisse isnt up to scratch

Take a look at Belarus international Ihar Shytau for the right back position not sure how much he costs at the start though , i've only ever bought him a few seasons in.

I've already named numerous (Attacking) midfielders so take a look up for that. Left back you could try and get Danny Rose from Spurs, or Kyle Naughton (loan/buy) Dodo from Corinthians I think is a relatively cheap wonderkid. Can't think of any top-name strikers for cheap only young lads who need time to develop, there's a thread raving about Quintero, could try and get him. I'd try for loan options though, players like Sturridge, Welbeck, even Owen could be possibilities.

sign carlos fierro the wee mexican striker, stats dont look good but will turn into one of the best in the world within a few years. theres a young right back thats supposed to be good, vrsalko?

Vrsaljko is world-class and cheap. But he's searching a LB, not a RB.

a good cheap option 4 lb is zanev. Costs around 100.000 euros at the start of the game. In my save i sold him in the end of the season for 5.5. million. Not world class but he does the job and might get u a decent profit in the end of the season. Rb i advise u 2 names Romário and Vrsaljko.

Anchor man - Kara around 1.2 million.
Cm - Badelj, Ruben Jenssen

Young strikers - Sanogo, Bangura (celtic), Malonga (cesena)

Malonga turns out to be quality in my save. I bought him in 1st season of EPL with Newport County and he was in top 5 scorers of Prem. Got over 20 league goals, which for a small side is impressive. Unfortunately I could only sign him from Milan with a minimum fee release clause, and Everton swooped him up in the 2nd season. Play him as poacher with a strike partner

criestig, vrsaliko, romario, fierro and badelj are all God's around about 2017 and can be picked up for a few mill each at the start of the game. Poli is consistent but his stats never really look that impressive. BTw Vrsaljiko can be retrained to play at lb and always does just as good when I am play him there.

Syanda Xulu, Darwin Quintero, Teko Modise, Badelj, Eric Matoho, Kara, Bony!

You could try Alexander Merkel from Milan at mid, left back try Chris Hussey from Coventry City he's ok or Ben Mee(I forget what team)and for striker try Bryan Ruiz from Fulham or teammate Orlando Sa.

Kara! the guy can play CB or CM and is quality and can be bought for cheap