Xamanus

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im managing Arsenal, Looking to buy best players available. Transfer budget is £44 million. Ive built a team right now to challenge for tittle. Currently have just won 1 euro cup and 2 fa cups. This year looking to challenge for tittle.

I need a top quality wing back right as sagna is annoying me of being home sick.

Need an attacking midfielder left as promoting neymar to striker position. Just sold lloriente for 32. So now my budget is around 75.

Also best DM, I bought Mvilla last year, but he isnt good enough and keeps getting injured. I need some one better.

Thanks,

and please list the best players available.

Gino peruzzi in the rb position, dm i hear sandro is the best on the game i can't say as i've not used him before and AML get griezmann

Gino peruzzi in the rb position, dm i hear sandro is the best on the game i can't say as i've not used him before and AML get griezmann

Sandro is with spurs so there is no chance, anyone else? Also i sold griezmann a couple of years back. but thankss for peruzzi.

Defensive mids - Wanyama, either of the Benders although I prefer Lars, Javi Martínez. Left wingers - Reus, El Shaarawy, I don't know if you've still got Oxlade-Chamberlain but he can play on either side of the pitch. Right backs - Dani Carvajal, Peruzzi as mentioned above, de Sciglio, Corchia, Wallace.

My best signings as Arsenal so far:

Wanyama - DMC - World Star averaging 7.5 each season.
Lars Bender - DMC - World Star averaging 7.4 each season.
Erik Lamela - AML - Continentally known averaged 7.3 > 7.5 > 7.7
Salomon Rondon - ST - World Star only played 5 games but has 7 goals as a poacher.
Dani Carvajal - RB - World Star averaged 7.4 for four seasons as a RB
David Alaba - LB - World Star averaged 7.4 for four seasons as a LB
Raphael Varane - CB - World Star averaging 7.6 in his first season.

Also I should mention, I was on the brink of title challenging when I signed Lamela and he pushed my team past the line. He had 10 goals and 22 assists in the PL first year or something like that

I underestimated Lamela's impact it seems haha. First season 17 goals 19 assists. Second season 12 goals 32 assists. Third season halfway through 9 goals 16 assists.

It's taken you 3 months to complete a season?! :O :p

Regens would be your best bet by now mate, you should have some fantastic scouts so just let them loose, and have a look at the Brazilian youth teams!

Sandro is with spurs so there is no chance, anyone else? Also i sold griezmann a couple of years back. but thankss for peruzzi.

oops, forgot about the rivalry. Javi martinez looks great but probs won't be able to get unless you offer around 35 - 40mil and Bernard looks like he could be a great AML.