Genius

Reaction score
This website used to be excellent for looking for the best players for each position i.e there was a list of each position and the best players listed for that position. This seems to have gone (unless I'm missing something). there are a few other websites which offer good lists, but in order to keep people visiting the excellent FM Base website, I think it would be a good idea if one was created.

If I'm being honest finding things in the (not so) new layout is really difficult compared to before.

This website used to be excellent for looking for the best players for each position i.e there was a list of each position and the best players listed for that position. This seems to have gone (unless I'm missing something). there are a few other websites which offer good lists, but in order to keep people visiting the excellent FM Base website, I think it would be a good idea if one was created.

If I'm being honest finding things in the (not so) new layout is really difficult compared to before.
here mate, this is what you looking for...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/few-top-players-according-to-player-roles-t30318.html