Best players to buy for lower leagues?

michael

Reaction score
players for the conference and lower leagues

Does any one know any decent players for the conference who are either on a free or EXTREMELY cheap, any suggestions welcome

There are some good irish player you get on a free try phil babb

george boyd from stevenage is a good player he can dribble,cross and take a free kick

a good defender is Tamika Mkandawire from hereford hes only 22 and hes tackling is 16

Hey all,

Can anybody recommend any players to buy if you're managing a League One or Two side, that are affordable but good value?

Ta.

Chris Cornes from Wolves reserves would be good in a lower league side, and try and get Leon Clarke on loan

jtwok said:
Hey all,

Can anybody recommend any players to buy if you're managing a League One or Two side, that are affordable but good value?

Ta.

Already a thread, Look about next time before you start a thread. thanks.

if i was you id look at the transfer list and filter out unrealistic targets, if youve got a decent assistant he will tell you who will come to you and then sort them by value. people at the top will probs only come to you on loan but if you have enough jus stick loads of random bids in , if they are on the transfer list they usually come on loan, have a look whos unattatched and pop in a few bid there

young players in america, scotland and brazil come cheaply depending on how good they are

keep scouting about

Craig james frm port vale hes v cheap and is good post back if u sign im

good lower league players

chris james, cameron belford, rincon, wim adaller, alex, darren byfield, ivan alonso. enough?

Look at Liverpool Reserves - they have some good youngsters who are usually transfer listed and will develop into top quality players (James Smith, Danny O'Donnell, David Mannix, Mark Jones and Paul Willis) another good player is Craig Coates who u can get a Free but u need a pretty large database (I think) Also try and get Filipe Morais on loan and Adam Legzdins who Halifax had in real life is usually transfer listed and is good.

look thru the reserves and U18's of prem and championship clubs there is sum gd young players. Scouts are also helpful in finding good youngsters etc.

Ross1 said:
look thru the reserves and U18's of prem and championship clubs there is sum gd young players. Scouts are also helpful in finding good youngsters etc.
yeah mate! i've tried o'donnell i'll try the others, plus paulo di canio is a legend

adriano rigilisso(sp) off doncaster is transfer listed and you can get him for free scores lots of goals, also both clarkes off huddersfield both centre backs the best 1 is called nathan clarke