Status
Not open for further replies.

FM10Spurs

Banned
Reaction score
Best Players To Get On Loan - This is a thread that I hope will help for the lower league managers, but also for teams like Hull and Birmingham who are in the Premire League, but unless they get paid loads, thay will never sign for you. Also if you have a low budget remaining at a team like Man Utd, or Chelsea.

(You don't have to do this, it's just recomended)
First, send some of your scouts to veiw U18's matches, or the equivalent in whatever country you are managing in, set the settings to...

Age:18 at most, but if you have like an U21's youth team try and set it at most 20, but I would reccomend 18.

Language:The country you are managing. e.g. English

Wage:Set the wage at as much as you want but usually in England it will not matter because they have youth contracts of like £250 per week, but if they have more, I reckon setting it to 3/4 of your nomal amount of wage you can offer.

- When your scouts have found some good players, scout the main one that you think are worth signing, even if they are rubbish now, you can add them to your reserves, and play them in the cup.

Secondly you could go to the year like 2012 (recomended) and search for regens.
The best way to do that without cheating is looking in international sides U19's but you proberly wont get them on loan, but if you can I recommend people from Brazil.
When you bid for them scout them first, because you may waste you time making endless bids that end up no where and you don't buy any players because you spend the whole time on them. (Trust me, i've been there myself):O
-If you are like Bury them try loaning out players from the UK because no one great will want to come.

And Lastly remember who you are and don't go cheating just to get good player.

Some recomended players are from downloading this wonderkid shortlist at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1774

Hopefully, after one year on loan people state that they really enjoyed their loan spell there and one more season on loan could make your club their favourite!
After that you should keep commenting on the player before the start of the Transfer Window and praising them, eventually they would want to leave and you could get them for cheap!
Five seasons later and you have a World Class player playing for Leyton Orient!:D

Hope this helped!!! XD

Also if you could recommend a player to get on loan, I would gladly add them to a list I will start!

Status
Not open for further replies.