smokielufc

Reaction score
just won english premiership and now my best players are asking to leave, stating that we have not qualified for champions league football. has anybody else experienced this.

I i'm playing with Athletic Bilbao and i had the same problem with Ander Herrera. He wanted to leave because i rejected transfer offer from Chelsea and wanted to leave to bigger club and i kept him until his contract ended, made him captain etc and didn't work. He was free agent 3 months and signed for Malaga (yeah, bigger club my ***). Try to talk with him but if he is not interested just sell him

I i'm playing with Athletic Bilbao and i had the same problem with Ander Herrera. He wanted to leave because i rejected transfer offer from Chelsea and wanted to leave to bigger club and i kept him until his contract ended, made him captain etc and didn't work. He was free agent 3 months and signed for Malaga (yeah, bigger club my ***). Try to talk with him but if he is not interested just sell him

This is really not the same issue he has, he has qualified but his players are saying he hasnt, clearly a bug in the game rather than a player wanting to leave.

Smokie, go report it as a bug in the SI forum.

Hello,

There is a little trick to solve this.

When your favourite player receive an offer from bigger clubs, they will make an offer and state the price.
While in negotiating window, you can re-negotiate their asked price to very high price - let's say $800M for example -, then those clubs will cancel their offers by themselves due to lack of required transfer funds.

Hope it helps,
thanks.